PDA

View Full Version : What are you having for your dinner tonight?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

EmmaG
08-03-2006, 07:50 PM
He says "lush".:p :p

lol excellent!!!! he will be pestering you to make more currys :)

Donna
08-03-2006, 07:59 PM
All this teenspeak!!! Its like another language with him!!

EmmaG
08-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey be grateful he is using words!!!! lol better than just grunting which I remember my brother doing to my parents ;)

Donna
08-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey be grateful he is using words!!!! lol better than just grunting which I remember my brother doing to my parents ;)

That is true Emma! But he is only a little teen at the moment - 13 so has a lot of years to get worse!!:shock:

EmmaG
08-03-2006, 08:13 PM
hmmm very true Donna :) But you might be one of the lucky ones ;)

yola
08-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Donna - delighted the curry was a success!!!

Dinner plans have changed as I forgot hubby is going out for a (rare) drink with a good friend. Instead I have just put on tiny roast cubed potatoes, salmon and dill fishcakes (shop-bought) which will be served on lots of tomato and avocado with dill/mustard dressing (Waitrose own). I could eat these warm salads every day - love 'em!!

EmmaG
08-03-2006, 08:26 PM
hhhmmmm I do love avocado and the rest of your ingredients Yola ;)

dandysmom
08-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Yola, that sounds delicious! My usual Wednesday fare; my favorite pizza & salad.

JemBob
08-03-2006, 10:18 PM
i had nothing lol i had two buttys today and on a diet lmaoooo

dandysmom
09-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Tonight will be a sort of odds and ends dinner: scrambled eggs with onions & mushrooms, rice & some kim chi. All this talk of curry is making me decide to get out my receipe for shrimp curry & have some!!:D

EmmaG
09-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Well Salmon with veggies tonight.

I am going to have a go at making meatballs tomorrow :) wish me luck everybody :)

Donna
10-03-2006, 12:05 AM

I am going to have a go at making meatballs tomorrow :) wish me luck everybody :)

Good luck with your meatballs Emma!!!

I had cherry tomatos with melted cheese on top!! Yum!!:lol:

Fran
10-03-2006, 12:08 AM

Good luck with the meatballs Emma!!

dandysmom
10-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Good luck with the meatballs! I normally prefer to make stuff myself rather than buy it, but confess that Mama Lucia's Italian meatballs are much better than mine:roll: :-D :-D

EmmaG
11-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Well the good wishes came in handy ;) the meatballs were delicious :)

dandysmom
11-03-2006, 03:35 AM
Tonight I made chicken noodle soup, with the usual tossed green salad & ciabatta roll. We had an unseasonably warm spell, made 78 degrees...new record...had afternoon cocktails on the porch for the first time since 11/5; Patches was on my lap & Leia was watching the birds at the feeder which I'd just filled! And I was barefoot, first time this year...won't last, but delightful!:D

EmmaG
11-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Chicken korma for us tonight :)

Venison casserole tomorrow :) the venison is marinating now :)

Donna
11-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Well the good wishes came in handy ;) the meatballs were delicious :)

What's the recipe Emma? :D

Donna
11-03-2006, 10:37 AM
I am doing chicken curry tonight!!!! I am hooked!!!!!!

Might go to Tesco and get the chicken tikka masala paste and try that as I have a friend coming for dinner tonight and I know that is her favourite!!

EmmaG
11-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Here is a recipe for the meatballs, however instead of frying them I popped them in a hot oven (200c) for 30 mins, took them out and then mixed them with the sauce. Although this has got chilli powder in it, it wasn't hot at all

Meatballs in tomato sauce

Ingredients
For the meatballs
2 tbsp olive oil
150g/5oz onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
900g/2lb freshly minced beef
2 tbsp freshly chopped herbs, such as marjoram, or 1 tbsp rosemary
1 free-range egg, beaten
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp chilli powder
3 tbsp olive oil

For the tomato sauce
3 tbsp olive oil
110g/4oz onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 x 400g/14oz cans tomatoes
1/2 tsp chilli powder

To serve grated cheddar cheese

Method
1. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy stainless steel saucepan over a gentle heat and add the onion and garlic. Cover and sweat for four minutes, until soft and a little golden. Allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, mix the minced beef with the cold sweated onion and garlic. Add the herbs and the beaten egg. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Fry a tiny bit to check the seasoning and adjust if necessary. Divide the mixture into approximately 24 round balls. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required.
4. Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce. Heat the oil in a stainless steel saucepan.
5. Add the sliced onion and the crushed garlic, toss until coated, cover, and sweat on a gentle heat until soft and pale golden.
6. Slice the canned tomatoes and add, with all the juice, to the onion mixture.
7. Season the contents with salt and freshly ground pepper.
8. Cook the tomatoes uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until the tomato softens (while this is cooking make the meatballs).
9. Heat a frying pan and cook the meatballs for about 10 minutes in about three tablespoons of olive oil.
10. When they are cooked, put them into an ovenproof dish with the tomato sauce. Place under a preheated grill until the cheese has melted.
11. Serve with roasted veg :wink:

EmmaG
11-03-2006, 10:48 AM
I am doing chicken curry tonight!!!! I am hooked!!!!!!

Might go to Tesco and get the chicken tikka masala paste and try that as I have a friend coming for dinner tonight and I know that is her favourite!!

Sounds like a great idea, I will post up some photos early this afternoon of the blackened onions if you want to given them a try.

Donna
11-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Oh yes, think I saw that before!!! Sorry!!!! Might give that a go!

Donna
11-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Sounds like a great idea, I will post up some photos early this afternoon of the blackened onions if you want to given them a try.

Will be more confident this time as I think I know what I am doing!!!

dandysmom
12-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Had steamed shrimp shiu mai tonight with fresh spinach and kim chi. Our false Spring continues: 72 degrees today & less wind; cocktails on the porch again; have crocus, snowdrops & forsythia in bloom..and supposed to go back to the 50's Tuesday!!:roll:

Elaine
12-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Had steamed shrimp shiu mai tonight with fresh spinach and kim chi. Our false Spring continues: 72 degrees today & less wind; cocktails on the porch again; have crocus, snowdrops & forsythia in bloom..and supposed to go back to the 50's Tuesday!!:roll:

Oh dear it must be awful for you, while all of us here are freezing to death;) :lol:

Think I might make a hot chilli or something tonight and see if I cannt sweat out this damned cold.

dinahsmum
12-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Not false spring but return of winter here.
Brisket, with onion, leek, celery, carrot and swede all prepared and in the oven cooking gently. The house will soon be full of woderful smells. Just have to scrub and oil some jacket potatoes to go with it. Peel and poach some pears on either vanilla or ginger scented sugar syrup, served with sticky ginger sponge and vanilla ice cream. A Sunday pig-out :roll:

CJK
12-03-2006, 12:57 PM
wish iw as as good as cooking as you alla re.

For lunch today i haveing icelands minted lamb grills, honey roast parsnips and brussles with roasts. ( we a bit strapped for cash this week as had a lot of bills in, hence the lamb grills and not a joint)

ryan wanted fish n chips so ma letting him have that.

EmmaG
12-03-2006, 01:09 PM
DM your dessert sounds amazing :)

Elaine
12-03-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm having nothing for dinner:cry: since I have lost the oven door:(

Mags
12-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Big Ahhhhhhhhhhhh for Elaine everyone!:(

Elaine
12-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Right thats it, I'm off to the chippie in a big cream puff:lol:

EmmaG
12-03-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm having nothing for dinner:cry: since I have lost the oven door:(

How can you lose your oven door??? :-D

Kazz
12-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Well we had roast pork - gorgeous - from the farmers market organic - lovely crackling. Roast and mashed potatoes, carrots, cauli cheese sauce, lovely gravy for some reason, :shock: and for pudding apple crumble and custard. Lovely also homemade.

Karen

dandysmom
12-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Oh dear it must be awful for you, while all of us here are freezing to death;) :lol:

Think I might make a hot chilli or something tonight and see if I cannt sweat out this damned cold.
:roll: :roll: :roll: Where is Global Warming when you need it!!??

dandysmom
12-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Not false spring but return of winter here.
Brisket, with onion, leek, celery, carrot and swede all prepared and in the oven cooking gently. The house will soon be full of woderful smells. Just have to scrub and oil some jacket potatoes to go with it. Peel and poach some pears on either vanilla or ginger scented sugar syrup, served with sticky ginger sponge and vanilla ice cream. A Sunday pig-out :roll:
That sounds absolutely delicious!! I haven't thought of poached pears in ages; have a great recipe from a guy at work, may dig it out:D

dandysmom
12-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Tonight I'm having a Maryland crab cake (made in the market, all I have to do is cook it), curried potatoes & the rest of the fresh spinach. I usually don't do desserts, just have a cookie or muffin with my tea after dinner.

dandysmom
13-03-2006, 03:13 AM
Whoo-hoo!! Got to rave about that crab cake I bought at Whole Foods today...absolutely delicious...will have this again!:-D

dandysmom
13-03-2006, 03:17 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Where is Global Warming when you need it!!??
Also, try kim-chi, that will warm you!! Reminds me of when I was going through menopause...I used to get hot flashes while waiting for the bus in August...but did I ever get a hot flash in January when it was 32 degrees with a wind chill of 27!!?? HA!!Life is not fair:roll: :-D

dandysmom
14-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Usual Monday: tuna sandwich, potato chips, broiled portobello & brussels sprouts. False Spring continues: 86 degrees today, but back to Winter by the end of the week....43 degrees & a chance of SNOW:cry: :-D Been nice while it lasted!!

Kay
14-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Don't know what I am having tonight but for lunch I am having a jacket potatoe with tuna mayonaise.

dinahsmum
14-03-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm going to do a lamb korma, with the famous Emma blackened onions.
Will report back..............

EmmaG
14-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh yes please do report back :)

Just reheated the remains of my chicken korma I had the in freezer, very nice :)

dandysmom
14-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Linguini with pesto, salad & ciabatta roll.

dandysmom
15-03-2006, 10:07 PM
My pizza & salad...Wednesday treat!

EmmaG
15-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Tuna and veg for me :)

Donna
15-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Ham and coleslaw for me.

EmmaG
15-03-2006, 10:20 PM
Going to cook lamb meatballs tomorrow :)

dandysmom
16-03-2006, 10:32 PM
How were the meatballs? I'm feeling lazy today, going to have bacon & eggs, probably baby limas and an egg roll..got a package today at the market to see if I like this brand..most of them are more heavily battered than the ones in the restaurant, but thought I'd give them a try....am going to do more curry paste research online after dinner; apparently Patek's is good.

EmmaG
16-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Dandysmom, the meatballs were fantastic :) I think I will be making these more often :) great with some roasted veg :)

Donna
16-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I had a tiny bit of cheese.... thats it.... I am a mouse!

dandysmom
17-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Vegetable soup is simmering in the kitchen as I write; will have the usual green salad & roll. Ordered Patek's Madras Curry Paste last night; looking forward to trying it.

EmmaG
17-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Madras??? christ you do like it hot then??? :)

dandysmom
18-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Yes, yes and yes!! Remember, I'm the one who loves Korean kim chi!! And Thai & Szechwan food. The curry powder I've used for years is Madras hot curry powder...so it just seemed to me that would be what i wanted...we'll see:-D !

EmmaG
18-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Dandysmon let us know how you get on with the Madras paste ;)

Well shepherds pie is nearly all cooked (lamb mince) so that should be quite nice later.

Donna
18-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Sounds too hot for me Dandysmom, and the shepherds pie sounds good Emma!!! I no doubt will be having chicken in some form tonight.

dinahsmum
18-03-2006, 01:48 PM
I've a feeling the Pateks were expelled from Uganda by Idi Amin all those years ago and set up their business in Britain then. Now one of the wealthiest asian families here.
It's an ill wind, etc.

dandysmom
18-03-2006, 10:18 PM
I definitely will let you know how I do with the curry paste. Tonight is pork potstickers, kim chi and.....FRESH PEAS!!!I absolutely love peas, but they are in the market for such a short time here that I always pig out when I can find them:-D (Hate frozen peas). Leia likes to watch me shell them so she can kill one of the "deadly pea pods"! Funny to watch:D :D

dandysmom
19-03-2006, 04:23 AM
DM, you have a good memory! I just read about the Patek family arriving with only 5 pounds (sorry, my keyboard dosn't have the symbol!) in their pockets & setting up a small samosa shop...inspiring story. The peas were delicious, and Leia killed the deadly pea pod for me so I can sleep safely tonight!!:-D My little mighty huntress!!

dandysmom
19-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Survived the night nicely since there were no deadly pea pods to worry about:roll: :-D !! Tonight I'm having a favorite stir fry: bacon, cabbage, scallions, shiitake & button mushrooms, and a side of....kim chi! Tea, and a chocolate chip cookie to end.

dandysmom
20-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Debating whether it will be a tuna or sardine sandwich, chips, broiled portobello & curried cauliflower.

EmmaG
20-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Dandysmon have you tried roasting your cauliflower???? I did some tonight it was very yummy!!!

Donna
20-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Dandysmon have you tried roasting your cauliflower???? I did some tonight it was very yummy!!!

Just on a tray in the oven Emma?

dandysmom
20-03-2006, 10:09 PM
No, Emma, never tried that. I don't buy a whole head...too much for one person, starts turning after a day or so; I buy individual florets from the salad bar...enough for a single serving & a few extra to add to my salad. How do you roast it?

EmmaG
20-03-2006, 10:53 PM
just cut it up into individual florets, pop onto a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, 30 mins at about 200c, until nice and brown :)

dandysmom
21-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Hmmm, sounds interesting, Emma, may try it! Ended up with the sardine sandwich tonight. Leia had fresh catnip at cocktail time: it had re-seeded & the exceptionally warm weather brought it out; enough to pick a few sprigs for her which she promptly ate & then got silly!! I had cocktails too, but didn't get silly:roll: :-D How are the drawings coming; haven't been on that thread for a while?

EmmaG
21-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Dandysmom the drawings are coming along fine, it is a drawing evening for me tonight and I hope to get most of Claude finished :), then I will start a new one. I have also got some more work to do on Bootsy and then I will post up a photo of that one :)

Donna
21-03-2006, 07:12 PM
Tonight I had chicken drumsticks with garlic and chive dip!!

EmmaG
21-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Sounds very nice Donna,

Lamb meats balls and veg in a chili and tomato sauce (home made) I will top this off with a bit of sour cream and cheese :)

Just cooked the OH a lasagna using the rest of the lamb mince, hopefully he will like it :)

dandysmom
21-03-2006, 10:26 PM
I'm sure he did, Emma; you sound like an excellent cook!! I'm having cheese fondue and salad tonight; been a grey, cold day, although the predicted show was a no show, but decided I wanted some comfort food tonight. :-D

EmmaG
21-03-2006, 11:23 PM
hmmm not sure about the excellent bit!!! lol but I do enjoy it and I have been cooking for him for about 14 years and I haven't bumped him off yet!!! lol

He said it was very nice ;)

The meatballs were great and I made enough for tomorrow as well ;)

deester
22-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Have posted on here but tonight we're having leek and brocolli bake. Basically layers of potato, onion, leek and brocolli in a cheddar and blue chesse sauce. Haven't had it in ages and its yummy so it'll be a nice change.

dandysmom
22-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Pizza & salad on Wednesday.Never get tired of it!

EmmaG
22-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Lamb meatballs for me :)

dandysmom
23-03-2006, 10:27 PM
A dish that sounds odd, but is actually delicious: Rice & beans, with peanuts, onions, garlic, dried hot peppers & tomatoes. Found this recipe in the Food section of the paper eons ago, it's African in origin.And spicy, of course!!:-D Oh, my curry paste came today, finally...looks as if Sunday will be shrimp curry!!

EmmaG
23-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Good luck with the curry Dandysmom, let us know how you get on, mind you you did get the madras!!! lol

I had a medium chicken curry today - Rogan Josh, no rice or naans but I have roasted veg :) (butternut squash and parsnips)

dinahsmum
24-03-2006, 09:14 AM
A dish that sounds odd, but is actually delicious: Rice & beans, with peanuts, onions, garlic, dried hot peppers & tomatoes. Found this recipe in the Food section of the paper eons ago, it's African in origin.And spicy, of course!!:-D Oh, my curry paste came today, finally...looks as if Sunday will be shrimp curry!!
Hope the curry is good.
Peanuts actually make a great base for spicy food. Have a google for spicy peanut (or ground nut) soup. We've had it in West Africa (Gambia - main export - ground nuts :roll: ) and it was great. I've got a recipe somewhere - if I find it I'll post in recipe section.

Edit: Here you go http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/showpost.php?p=103740&postcount=15

Fran
24-03-2006, 01:09 PM
We bought a George Foreman grill yesterday so will be keen to try it out :p Any suggestions, tips or hints as to what to cook on it? Anything which particularly cooks well on it?

EmmaG
24-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Chicken is very nice on it Fran, also I have heard good reports about lamb :)

Fran
24-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Thanks Emma...I struggle with these new type of appliances :roll: It was hubby who really wanted to get one. I much prefer sticking to what I know. We got a steamer as a wedding present, it's never even been taken out of the box :shock: :oops: I just prefer to stick to cooking the veggies in saucepans :?

dinahsmum
24-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Griddled veg are great. Things like peppers or courgette (zuccini for DMUS!) grill up beautifully - brush them with olive oil before putting on the grill.
Bon appetit!

Mags
24-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I had a George Foreman grill for my birthday Fran....I love it but found I tended to overcook things with it at the start:roll: I've cooked chicken, steaks, lamb so far......also courgettes and peppers:-P I'm still in the experimental stage!

I am on my second steamer....I will use nothing else for veg, it is so much tastier.....

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the grill!

Fran
24-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks for all your advice....I'll let you know how I get on :p

dandysmom
24-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I got a George Foreman grill for Christmas a few years ago & am embarrased to say it's gathering dust in a far corner of the kitchen...I tend to keep sticking with the things I know well. Thanks for the link to the peanut soup...interesting. Tonight is chicken noodle soup, salad (there must be some rabbit somewhere in my DNA:roll: :-D ) and a roll.

Donna
25-03-2006, 09:57 AM
We bought a George Foreman grill yesterday so will be keen to try it out :p Any suggestions, tips or hints as to what to cook on it? Anything which particularly cooks well on it?

You can cook anything on this Fran!!

Well I use mine EVERY DAY for something!! Bacon, sausages, burgers, vegetables, fish, steak, chicken, lamb.... warming naan bread..... toasted sandwiches... just keep trying different things. I love mine!:-D

dinahsmum
25-03-2006, 12:15 PM
I'll be doing fresh tuna steak (marinated in a little olive oil with garlic, lime juice and fresh coriander) on mine tonight. Sauted sweet potato and salad. Very simple, very nice and allegedly very good for you.

EmmaG
25-03-2006, 12:18 PM
DM that sounds good.

We are having chicken, ham and cheese kiev (I won't eat the breadcrumb coating) veg and new potatoes for the OH ;)

dandysmom
25-03-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm having steamed shrimp shiu mai with 2 dipping sauces, brussels sprouts & kim chi. Leia, to celebrate her birthday (and Patches too, of course!) is having RAW STEAK!!! Once a year treat for birthday cats.:-D

EmmaG
25-03-2006, 10:14 PM
dandysmom are you cooking your madras tomorrow ?? ;)

dandysmom
25-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Indeed I am!! Looking forward to it & will surely post. I know exactly how much curry POWDER to use in this recipe, but since this is the paste, might use a little less the first time, to see if it's hotter than the powder, or about the same...who knows? Well, I don't...anyway, the powder is Madras, so doubt if it will be too hot...will see...??:-D

EmmaG
26-03-2006, 10:44 PM
dandysmom, have you had your madras yet??? or are you still guzzling down water to cool your mouth down!!!! lol

Fran
26-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Cooked chicken breast fillets on the George Foreman grill yesterday.....very nice, quite moist but I still prefer them roasted in oven. Not converted yet :roll: Hubby loved them though :?

dandysmom
27-03-2006, 03:28 AM
dandysmom, have you had your madras yet??? or are you still guzzling down water to cool your mouth down!!!! lol
OK, Emma, here's the report: General rating A+. Heat & flavor were just what I was used to with the powder. Advantages: saves a bit of time as I didn't have to stir the powder into the oil to let it dissolve. Disadvantages: I tended to use a tad too much oil when sauteeing the onions & green peppers; forgot to allow for the oil in the paste, so it was a whisker too oily; will know better next time!!! I'm really pleased with the paste as opposed to the powder; wonder why it isn't more widely known here in the States?? I had never even heard of it before reading this thread. I think you thought it would be too hot for me; uh,uh, no way; LOVE it spicy!! :roll: :-D :-D :-D

EmmaG
27-03-2006, 07:59 AM
OK, Emma, here's the report: General rating A+. Heat & flavor were just what I was used to with the powder. Advantages: saves a bit of time as I didn't have to stir the powder into the oil to let it dissolve. Disadvantages: I tended to use a tad too much oil when sauteeing the onions & green peppers; forgot to allow for the oil in the paste, so it was a whisker too oily; will know better next time!!! I'm really pleased with the paste as opposed to the powder; wonder why it isn't more widely known here in the States?? I had never even heard of it before reading this thread. I think you thought it would be too hot for me; uh,uh, no way; LOVE it spicy!! :roll: :-D :-D :-D

Obviously you have no taste buds :shock: :-D lol glad you like the paste I think it is far far nicer than the powder, far more fresher. Very strange how it isn't so widely used in the US as compared with the UK??

dandysmom
27-03-2006, 10:10 PM
I have "all-purpose" taste buds, thank you!! (Snigger!! ) Can savor fiery curries and Thai food, and still enjoy the sweet delicate flavor of broiled rainbow trout or the first asparagus of the season....Tonight is no-cook Monday: bacon & mozzarella on a bun. chips, broiled portobello & FRESH PEAS again...pea season is so short:cry:

dandysmom
28-03-2006, 03:42 AM
Forgot to mention that Leia was AWOL while I was shelling the peas, so none of the deadly pods were killed!!:roll: :-D

Hreow
28-03-2006, 06:44 AM
Fresh peas are one of those simple pleasures in life that makes me happy. Do you grow your own?
On second thought - with a killer cat around, probably not. :grin:

dandysmom
28-03-2006, 10:07 PM
I wish I could grow my own; unfortunately the climate in Washington is too hot and humid for peas:cry: I have tried it a few times despite the warnings of the experts, and unfortunately they were right. So am restricted to getting them from the market during the short time they're available. Leia only likes to kill the pods after they've ben shelled...toss her a good one & she'll catch it in mid-air, bat it around until it's dizzy, then clutch it in her front paws & disembowel it with her hind feet...very funny to watch:-D She's playing that it's a mouse, of course lol. My little (14 pound+!!) huntress!

dandysmom
28-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Tonight will be a favorite: spaghetti & meatballs, salad & a roll. (Yes, Emma, I put some hot pepper flakes in my sauce:-D ! !)

EmmaG
30-03-2006, 09:36 PM
lol

Well I had salmon with pesto dressing and new potatoes with onions this evening (restaurant meal :) )

I have also had when I got home half a jacket sweet potato with coleslaw!!! christ that was good, I am never going to have a jacket white potato ever again!!! lol

dandysmom
30-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Pizza is always Wednesday, so didn't post; tonight is pasta e fagioli, salad & a roll. Spring is finally coming: it's 70 degrees now, the porch door is open & Leia is bird-watching...I just filled the feeder !!