Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

04-05-2004, 10:40 AM   #1

Yukky

What a nasty weekend - we only had one nice day that was Sunday - rest of it was poo!

How is everybody?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
04-05-2004, 11:07 PM   #2

Re: Yukky

It was looooooooverly here yesterday - brilliant sunshine no rain! but today it's pouring down! Had the family and kids down (yesterday) and it was a good day

HOw about you did ya do anything?

Mags is on Hols! Awight for some eh?!

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2004, 11:51 AM   #3

Spent most of it in the garden planting and sorting - when into town on Saturday and ordered our garden furniture which arrived yesterday - its lovely but needs to be treated before we can put it outside - so I have a little job on Saturday!

Yeah it's ok for Maggs lucky thing! We are thinking of having a short break at the beginning of June wanted to go to Alton Towers for a couple of days but the hotel is soooooooo expensive and without a car its very difficult as it is in the middle of nowhere! So looks like we will be just be going out for days?!!

Abs

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
05-05-2004, 01:19 PM   #4

I love Alton Towers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are such big kids when we go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!!!

There must be hotels nearby that are a lot cheaper? Have a look at yell.com and put alton towers postcode in there? There must be loads a plcases to stay within walking distance? Or maybe the hotel will have a van that drops and picks up it's guests everyday??

Cant wait to see ur garden furniture!! Bet it is really nice
I would like to get some but we have too many other things to buy for the house first

oh well

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2004, 02:54 PM   #5

I am trying really hard to find somewhere close and also with transport but with no joy as yet!

The rides there are soooooo scarey but I go on them all!!! The alton towers hotel has theme bedrooms and we would probably end up staying in a Peter Pan room knowing our luck with bunk beds!!!!

Will let you know how I get on.

Getting there with the garden - how's your place coming on???

Archie is getting really naughty - he has just realised that he can jump and is now getting on all the surfaces - including our expensive hi-fi - Si not impressed but Archie is toooooo cute to tell off! He is in his terrible two's stage - just working out what he is allowed to do and what he is not allowed to do - but when you get home from work and see that he has been on the sides its too late to tell him off! Simon ignores him for half the night - but I just melt when he looks at me wtih those big blue eyes - he is mummy's scrummy baby boy!

Abs

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
05-05-2004, 03:28 PM   #6

Awww he sounds like such a cutie!! I've heard they HATE orange peel and people used to put it on work tops to stop them jumping on there - maybe u could try it on the hifi? Cheetah HATES toothpaste! lol I was brushing my teeth once and let her smell the toothpast and she squinted her eyes! lol and now everytime she sees anyone do their brush she squints and backs off! lol

House reno is slow - but will get back to it this week - we spent a while hummin n rrrin whether or not to replace the Central heating and decided against it becuase the one we have works fine, it was just cosmetic reasons really and so that would save us about 3grand!!

Lol can jus imagine u in the peter pan room!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
05-05-2004, 03:40 PM   #7

Hi Abs

Check these out...

http://www.heywoodhall.co.uk/

http://www.uk-hotel-accommodation.co...Theme_Park.cfm

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2004, 03:41 PM   #8

LOL about Cheetah and the toothpaste I can just see her sqinting - we have some spray that is meant to keep them off the things you dont want them on - but they are getting used to it and not that bothered about it now - I bought a palm at the weekend and put some decorative stones around the top of the pot - Archie thought it would be funny to eat some - they were small and I am hoping they will come out the other end ok!!!

You will get there with the house - it all takes time and effort - but think in the end you and Steve and look back and be really proud of all your hard work!

My friend Jackie bought me in a spider on elastic with pipe cleaner legs for the babies - they loved it fighting over it I tied the elastic to the door handle and Amber decided she was going upstairs with it - it was soooo funny when it pinged out of her mouth.

Abs

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
05-05-2004, 04:31 PM   #9

Abs - did you see my above post on the Alton Towers Hotels??

Yeah Cheetah had a similar Toy she loved it, only thing is had our backs turned for 5minutes and she tangled the elastic all around her self! Had to cut it!

Catsey Veteran

05-05-2004, 04:55 PM   #10

Yeah thanks Azz your an angel - will check it out tonight.

Yeah we put the toy away while we are not at home otherwise they would strangle themselves!!!