Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-05-2024, 04:56 PM   #1

Rainy Friday

Good evening ladies, it hasnt been great weather the last couple of days. Been a bit wet!!

Been busy working, had my nephew over on Wednesday doing a bit of work in the garden until the rain started in the afternoon then he had to stop. I took him home after i finished work. He quite enjoyed earning himself a bit of money! Robyn took a real shine to him as well. Speaking of Robyn, she finally got spayed yesterday. Everything seems to have went well. She was a but drugged up last night and managed to sleep in the crate we set up in our room so i could keep a listen out for her. Seems brighter today. Got loads of brain games to play with her to keep her entertained as shes not allowed proper walks for the next week or so! Im working from home next week so i can look after her as she wont be able to go out with the dog walker then im down in Birmingham the following week then we are off on holiday for a week which will be lovely having nothing to do!!

Dinky, i am pleased to hear that you and Paddy are on good terms again. Thats great news that you are able to walk down the street without a crutch but please dont overdo it and put even more pressure on your other knee. I think you need to go to the physio that you feel more comfortable with and if that is a lady then so be it!! Do whats right for you.

Glad to hear your sister and her family are over covid. They will be feeling much better!! Did you watch double jeopardy on Sunday night? Never seen it!! Sounds like you got spoiled on Mothers day and quite rightly so!!! We have fathers day coming up and no idea what we are doing for dad.

Shelley, how are you? How is your dad doing? Hope all is ok with you all.

Take care ladies, have a lovely weekend!!!