Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-01-2022, 09:05 AM   #1

Wet Saturday

Good morning ladies

It is wet and miserable here at the moment, hoping it is going to dry up before our walk! Not much planned for today at the moment. It is Stevens birthday so we will be doing whatever he wants to do today

Dinky, did you get to see Paddy? I do hope so. How is Dickens doing?

Shelley, i hope Kwame had a lovely birthday

Not much else happening just now. Have a great weekend

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-01-2022, 09:37 AM   #2

Re: Wet Saturday

Good morning Pamela and Shelley,
Saturday evening here and Paddy has just left. He has decided to spend the night at Brenna's after all, and asked her to bring him round to see me and Janna. Everything went well and he even took some dinosaur toys home for his wee boy, Oliver. We gave each other a big hug and he says he will bring Miranda and the children to Christchurch soon to meet me.I do so hope that happens. At least we parted on good terms and that's a miracle in itself. Everything was sweet.

Dickens is doing OK still,and on his 2 pills a day ,but no pain meds.

I have a broken little toe. It's turned black now and is very swollen and painful. Silly me - I hit it hard against the wooden door frame coming out of my bedroom. I think I've made it worse by going out this morning ,but I wanted to buy a water filter for the kitchen tap, which I did. I then limped to the chemist who told me my toe was broken and he strapped it to the next toe. I've got to see my own doctor next week, so I'll show her. I've taken some pain relief tonight and I'll sleep with my foot out of the blankets .

PAMELA, please wish Steven a very happy birthday from me. I hope he has a wonderful day and I bet he likes his concert ticket that you bought him. Hopefully that concert will be able to go ahead. He's the boss today, so it's great that you're letting him choose what he wants to do.Are you going to have a special birthday meal tonight for him ?

SHELLEY, gosh there's birthdays all over the place . I hope Kwame had a lovely day yesterday and is enjoying wearing that new coat.

Janna's going to take the cats outside now, then we're going to have a small ice cream each and hopefully a pain free evening for me. Might have to watch a horror movie to take my mind off it.

Have a great Saturday and let's hope the sun shines for you.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-01-2022, 09:51 AM   #3

Re: Wet Saturday

Aww Dinky i am so glad you got to see Paddy and it all went really well. Hopefully he keeps his promise and you get to meet his wife and little girl.

I hope your toe heals quickly.

Ni udea what he wants to do for dinner tonight, will see what he wants. He loved his concert tickets. I gave them to him at christmas. For his birthday i got him a new tank bag for the motorbike. It is smaller than the one he had saw but a much better size for his bike than the one he wanted and he loves it. Also got him a jumper he had seen and liked so i have a happy hubby today I will also pass on your kind birthday wishes to him x

Enjoy your horror movie if you watch one. Not my thing but hubby likes them as well so watches them when i am out!!

Have a great weekend