Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-11-2021, 05:35 AM   #1

Sunny Monday.

Welcome to Monday everyone.It's been a beautiful day here, around 23 degrees and no wind at all.I meant to do a load of washing but never got around to it. The day just sort of went. Nothing much to report except that I spoke too soon about Dickens yesterday. He's no good at all today, in and out of his litter box and crying, not eating anything or drinking either.I managed to give him his pill this morning and he'll get another one tonight and I may give him a dose of metacam if he's still crying. Michele isn't working tomorrow, but I may have to take him in anyway. I don't know what's set him off this time. He was going so well. I'll try and hand feed him one of his favourite tubes tonight when it's all quiet.Gosh, I hate seeing him so distressed.

Jack and Vera and the 2 magpies have been ,had some food, and gone again. The magpies seem to intimidate the ducks a bit, but they just stand back and wait until the magpies have had all the food they want and have flown away.It's great to watch the dynamics being played out on the back lawn.

Curried sausages and veges for tea tonight. Nice and easy.

PAMELA, I hope you managed to see your sisters-in-law yesterday and get some cuddles. Funny that you also like magpies and have one that visits you. I also think they're beautiful birds, although farmers consider them a pest. I'm glad you managed to get yourself some shoes and a top to go with your black jeans and I hope Steven gets a new car soon. Sounds as if he needs one urgently. Did you enjoy Bohemian Rhapsody ? I know I certainly did, but then, I really liked Freddie Mercury and often listen to my Queen CDs. I hope you and Barney enjoy working in your new home office today and that the weather is a lot better for you.

SHELLEY, hope you had a great day yesterday and have now got everything ready for your upcoming stall. I find it so hard to get rid of toys because they look at me with their sweet wee faces and then I can't let them go. You must be a lot braver than me.I hope that you're not experiencing the same cold weather as Pamela at the moment.

Well ,off to have tea now. I'll let you know how poor Dickens is tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.