Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-10-2021, 07:13 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Good morning everyone. it's been a beautiful day here today. My cousin came round for lunch and we had bread rolls with ham and cheese in them. Yummy. Animates pet shop is having a big sale for the long weekend and we went there so I could buy some cat biscuits for 20% off. I was happy !!!

Dickens continues to be ok without his pills He's eating a bit more now. I did try him with cat food, Pamela, but it was no go.I'm still hand feeding him mostly to encourage him to eat the wet food.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out the wardrobe in my room. I managed to throw out quite a few clothes and the others I don't want, I'll take down to the freebie bin. I found two Rachel Hale wall clocks that I forgot I had - one with cats and one with dogs.I've got them both going at the moment but will only keep one and give the other away. Don't know which one to keep yet.

I found an old baby doll down at the freebie bin last night. She is all dirty, but would be beautiful if cleaned. I took off her baby clothes and nappy and washed them, and I'm going to give her a clean up tomorrow. She has a cloth body with an internal mechanism which works beautifully - she opens her mouth slightly and moves her head when the cord is pulled.I'm thinking that if I can get her cleaned ,I may reborn her, as she is the size of a newborn. I think she'd come up beautifully, especially if I micro rooted wispy strands of hair on her.

The ducks are back on the back lawn tonight. The female ,especially ,is very clever. She'll take a piece of bread in her beak, dip it in the water container and then eat it. She especially likes the wild bird seed. Beautiful birds they are.

PAMELA,I'm sorry Harris hasn't been that well again, but thank goodness he's on the mend now. Did he have the same problem as Dickens ? I agree with Shelley - he's getting his own back by waking you up early. What a clever fella. I do hope you and your friend managed to get out for a bike ride yesterday .AND aren't you lucky getting your new car on Tuesday ? Just in time for your course session hopefully.Thanks for the info on your airfryer. it sounds a real flash one. I'm going to have a look at some this coming week, but not sure if I can get one with shelves in it in NZ.

SHELLEY, I hope you are having a great time in Scotland, and yes, it must be lovely having a cup of tea with the sound of the sea in the background.Let's hope the weather is nice for your time away, and you might be able to use your body boards.

Gotta go and watch Mr Bean on TV now.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2021, 11:42 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Hello folks,
Glad Dickens is OK, Dinky.
Well done for rescuing the baby doll.
Did you get my personal message sent yesterday?
Pamela, did you go out on the bike yesterday?
We are going a dog walk later with my cousins and new pup, just a small walk as he's very young.
Will have to keep our unfriendly two separate from him though.
Out for a meal tonight at our favourite restaurant up here, Tigh na mara.