Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-09-2021, 06:09 AM   #1

Sunny Wednesday.

Good morning everyone. Wednesday afternoon here and nearly tea time. Chicken kebabs tonight and I'll do some veges on the side.
It's been a beautiful day and I managed to get a whole line of washing dry in the sunshine. Lovely ! Things have been so quiet. Christchurch is now in level 3 as we still don't have any covid cases in the south island. Auckland and Northland are still in Level 4 There's no difference between the 2 levels though - just that more people can go out to work in level 3 so long as it's contactless work.Takeaways are open now but you can't go inside. it's just click and collect. I still can't get lots of what I want from the supermarket. Cat food is practically non- existent. My cats are eating the RC biscuits but I have no wet food for them Tomorrow I'm going to go to New World supermarket which is still within the required 5km from home. They are bigger ,so may have more stock.

I've spent the day vacuuming the kitchen and lounge and generally just cleaning the house. Janna has also got her first vaccine on 1 October and the second on 22 October. Bookings opened up today for everyone 12 years and over, so she got in early. I'll be pleased when she's had them.

There was a beautiful big black and white cat on my Neighbourly site to give away today.His owner has to leave her property and has nowhere to go, so she wants to find a good home for him (Mr Floofy). I would have loved to take him, but I honestly just cannot take on another cat. Five is definitely my limit.My cats would also gang up on him and he would have to live outside, which I couldn't bear. I hope he finds a good home - I am sure he will because he's very handsome.Unfortunately, you can't save all of them

PAMELA, lots of luck with your bike test this week. Of course you won't need luck. I'm glad you're able to get out and practise on the bike.You've been very busy cleaning out your spare room etc. Gosh, you put me to shame. It takes me forever just to think about doing some cleaning, before I actually get around to doing it. I hope you're finding time to relax on your time off. You don't want to spend it working all the time.Oh yes, I meant to ask, did your dad have a nice time in Poland ?

SHELLEY,glad you had a safe trip back home after your lovely time away. Now you'll be able to plan your next holiday.That buffet meal you had outside on your last night must have been fantastic, and what a lovely way to end a holiday. Hope you managed to get out in the garden yesterday and enjoy the nice weather.

Well, I'm off now to put on the tea, then fold some of this washing and put it away.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-09-2021, 07:02 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Wednesday.

Morning and evening.
Had a very productive day yesterday and got the gardens straight.
Unfortunately I fell over going back into the house, somehow hurting one side of my chest and banging my head on the wall.
I tripped with having flip flops on.
Vey sore chest and back when I move or take a deep breath.
Nothing broken so must have pulled countless muscles.
Dinky, I'm glad Janna is getting her vaccines.
Pamela, wishing you well with the test this week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-09-2021, 02:39 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Wednesday.

Hi Dinky and Shelley,

It is beautiful here again today, just been pottering about in the garden and buying some more lights for it!!

Dinky i am so glad that Janna has a date for her first vaccination. You will be relieved. I do hope you manage to get the cat food you want.

Shelley, i hope your ok after your fall, please take care and rest and heal.