Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-03-2021, 10:00 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning all,
Rainy day here but doesn't matter to me as I'm in all day.
Work this morning with just one zoom.
This afternoon I have a phone consultation with the pulmonary consultant, hoping everything is OK.
I was confirmed on Sunday, it was a lovely service.
Not much else to report.
Dinky, I hope you are OK?
Kazz, a spending spree sounds good.
Pamela, hope your car has sold.
Yola, glad your hubby didn't feel the vaccination.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-03-2021, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Morning Shelley - hope your appointment goes OK. How nice that you were confirmed; I went through all that at primary school (communion, confirmation etc). It was a quite a ceremony with white dresses, veils etc. My overwhelming memory was of being extremely nervous.

It's bright and sunny here; not long until the sun moves around and is shining right in my face and I'll have to move seats. Next door are getting some work done and there's lots of hammering and banging - I hope they stop by 1.30pm when I have a work call.

I've booked my jab for end of March. It's my birthday soon and I'll tip into the next age bracket for being called for vaccination. Can't wait.

Dexter, my black Persian poo'd on the spare bedroom floor. First time he's done that as usually it's either in the litter tray as he should, or on the plastic runner over my hallway carpet. Bit miffed as it was on waxed floorboards and cleaning it has lifted some of the wax.

Hope all is well Dinky, Pamela and Kazz, I will pop in again later to say hello x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-03-2021, 11:44 AM   #3

Re: Tuesday

I was christened in a methodist Church so confirmation not on the cards, also we didn't go to church.
To be honest I went at the end of 2019 when scared for my life and just kept on going.
I was nervous on Sunday too, the Bishop was really
lovely.
Naughty Dexter.
Hope those workmen finish up their noise soon.