Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #1

Friday

Hello all,
Off work today, phew I can breath.
I only work part time but feel a little stressed with the new responsibility.
However I think the groups are going ok, Granada TV came yesterday to do a small feature on our reopening.
Bible class was relaxing and thought provoking.
Last night I did makaton practice in a social media group.
Pamela, sounds like the running is really helping and also having a friend to talk to.
Good that your dad is interested in making apple sauce.
My dad was obviously devastated but has managed to make a new and different life for himself.
Dinky, what a nuisance that your leg is still painful.
I too have watched the widower and enjoyed it .
I recently enjoyed watching Peter the cyborg, about a scientist with motor neurone who is looking at becoming part cyborg, sounds bizarre I know but it was interesting, sad and hopeful at the same time.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-09-2020, 10:26 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Hi Shelley, looks like I posted at the same time as you.Glad your bible class went well and you're back into the makaton practice .Yes, I, too,loved The Widower on TV and I was so pleased to finally be able to purchase the DVD. I've also got a copy of the book ,which is a brilliant read. Peter the Cyborg sounds most interesting as well and I'll see if I can find a copy of it or it might be available to download. I'll have a wee look.

You have a good day and try not to get too stressed. Think of the nice relaxing weekend that's just around the corner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-09-2020, 01:34 PM   #3

Re: Friday

Hi Shelley and Dinky,

Shelley, enjoy your day off and make sure you make it all about you and manage to relax. I will have a look at the peter the cyborg as well.

Dinky, thats not good that your leg is still giving your trouble. Have you thought about maybe getting some sort of sports massage to help it?

I am just working today then running tonight. Going to see my dad tomorrow and hear all about his holiday away. Not got much else planned this weekend. Just hopefully a nice relaxed one!!

HAve a lovely day everyone