Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-09-2020, 05:47 PM   #1

Friday

Evening everyone, trying to get back to a bit of normality n life so though i would post a daily!!

Mums funeral on Tuesday was lovely. e were only allowed 20 in the crematorium and there were so many people outside which was really nice.

Had a busy couple of days with my dad. Was over yesterday helping him with a couple of hings then i have spent the full day (since 830am) with him today as he wanted to do a lot of banking as mum had accounts in her name so had quite a bit of running about today. My dad also gave my sister and i a wedding ring each as mum had 2 due to needing a new one when she could no longer fit her originals which changed when she lost a lot of weight.

I have having a quiet night tonight a feeling a bit drained after everything, I am back to work on Tuesday to try and get back to normal.

I hope all is well with everyone else.