Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-08-2020, 05:37 AM   #1

Manic Monday.

Hi Shelley ,Pamela and all to follow.

Monday afternoon here and actually it's a warm day although the forecast was for heavy rain and thunderstorms.Went out for a walk this morning, but this time ,no hills. My leg is still sore but I can now walk without limping so I guess it must be getting better.I must have pulled some muscle or something.Made a nice stew for our tea and the cats will get a bit of the gravy if I feel generous. Our PM has just announced an extension of Alert Level 3 for Auckland and the rest of NZ is still in Level 2 for another week.Face masks are now mandatory on public transport, but luckily we each have 2 hand made ones, rather than the disposable ones which don't seem to fit me properly.

SHELLEY, hope you have a safe trip home today.I guess it will be nice to catch up with Eric again and see those baby swans at the reserve .Do you have the rest of the week off work or do you need to go straight back ?

PAMELA, been thinking of you and your family. You are all in my prayers.

Must go and feed my wild birds now. they're all gathering on next door's roof because they know that they get fed around this time.

Have a good day everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-08-2020, 09:02 AM   #2

Re: Manic Monday.

Hello Dinky, Pamela and everyone else.
Dinky I'm glad your leg is a little better, I guess it's better to stay in alert 2 and be safe.
Yesterday we were very lucky to see an otter swimming in the sea just in front of our van, it caught a rock salmon and climbed out onto a rock to eat it, feel very privileged.
Thinking of you and your family, you are in my prayers Pamela.