Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-06-2020, 09:49 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning,
Supposed to be storms today but looking ok at the moment.
After a dog walk I think I'm going to bake.
Pamela, enjoy your Indian, we are having one too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-06-2020, 02:49 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi shelley and anyone who follows.

I do hope you dont get the predicted storms although they might help clear the air as it is very "muggy" up here.

What did you bake? We are having a lazy day after a 4.5mile dog walk this morning although i am a bit bored tbh!! I have messaged my friend to see if she wants to run a little bit earlier than planned. Waiting on her coming bck to me.

Looking forward to our dinner tonight. Shelley, i hope you enjoy yours as well

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-06-2020, 07:37 PM   #3

Hi Pamela , did you have your run with your friend ?
We didn't get the predicted storm and I didn't bake, lol
Was going to make a Victoria sponge but messed about with my doll collection.
We saw the new cygnets in the nature reserve today, there's 6.
Hope you enjoyed your Indian, we did.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-06-2020, 08:24 PM   #4

Hi Shelley,

I did go for my run, was a 40min straight run. We are following our runnning groups programme 2 nights a week just to build up for when the club starts again. She is actually the jog leader for my group which is rather handy The 3rd night we run, we are building up distance again. Doing 2 mile on Monday night

i bet you enjoyed looking through your doll collecton though? I do like seeing he baby swans.

We really enjoyed out indian tonight, i hope you did as well.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
14-06-2020, 04:19 AM   #5

Hi Pamela and Shelley,
It's Sunday afternoon here and a beautiful day.We've had no new cases of Covid for 23 straight days now and things are pretty much back to normal. I do hope things are slowly improving for you both as well.

Janna has just gone out on her circular run and so I'm going to make a quiche for tea tonight.Went out for a brisk walk this morning while Willow was asleep, then went and cleaned the bathroom floor. I recently purchased two new bathroom mats, one with a baby fox on and the other with a wee bird on and they both look lovely against the brown floor tiles. Just don't know which to put down first.

PAMELA,so pleased you enjoyed your Indian takeaway . Yum !!!After all that running and dog walking, you must have been ready for it. Hope the weather doesn't remain too muggy for you as it's hard to sleep like that.
SHELLEY,so glad you enjoyed your Indian takeaway as well.You both are making me hungry now and I haven't long had lunch.I'm pleased you didn't get that storm . That doll collection of yours sounds lovely. I'm guessing it's quite a large one.Fancy seeing the baby swans in the reserve. How exciting it will be to watch them grow.

Well everyone, off to make that spinach and feta quiche now before Janna returns

Have a great night everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.