Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #1

Soggy Sunday

Well what a difference a day makes. Absolutely persisting it down here with squally winds. The chaps are not pleased. Barnaby is waiting for me to turn it off.

Watching the women's Triathlon at the moment. Fierce competition. Full of admiration for these athletes.

OH kept the hens in today, we've acquired some more from a friend who doesn't want them. Among them was a poorly girl who hadn't been given any grit and a fuzzy headed cockerel who is getting bullied by the other others. OH is going to build them their own 'house'. The poorly girl is coming round, she couldn't walk very well but she's on her feet now and Harold, the little fuzzy cockerel, seems to like her. It's not good to have hens on their own, I don't think. She's in the 'hospital' at the mo, need to think of a name for her. Don't know why the cockerel is Harold, OH's choice.

I'm missing the lambing season at the mo, same every year. I still look in Farmers' Weekly to see if there are any lambing jobs. Haven't got a hope in hell of doing it now.

Hope everyone is OK, dry and safe. Fusses to all foozy folk and hope the sun comes back soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2015, 07:02 PM   #2

Re: Soggy Sunday

Hi FM, glad the poorly hen is a bit better and hope Harold settles ok, poor chap.
We are back home now, am gutted , we just love it in Scotland.
It was raining a lot whilst we were packing up which makes loading the car unpleasant. Good journey home.