Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
08-02-2015, 02:31 PM   #1

Foggy Sunday

Afternoon folks. Very misty here, can't see across the valley. Not so much mist as freezing fog really. Well pleased with the rugby result yesterday. My Welsh friends not so pleased.

Watching Bargain Hunt at the mo. I love it when something unexpected makes them a lot of money. The one they do for charity, I think its Antiques Road Trip is good too. A few weeks ago Charlie Ross made over £2,000 on a battered Staffordshire elephant that he paid £40 for.

Not much doing today, I need to scale Mount Ironing again soon. One of my niece's 9th birthday next week, sent her some fairy lights for her bedroom. One of our meeting people has a little girl who is 1 next Saturday. She came to the meetings with her Mum as a little baby and has only just stopped. She's getting very mobile and noisy. She's a little sweetie so I can feel a 1st birthday card coming on.

Hope you are all warm and cosy, especially the foozy folk.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #2

Re: Foggy Sunday

Evening FM - sorry about your freezing fog. It's been an absolutely glorious day here today - just right for the walk on the beach with the doggies, started off very chilly but warmed up a treat. Afterwards my OH and I had a lovely roast beef lunch at the pub, then home to doze watching Moonraker for the umpty-umpth time.

Hope everyone else has enjoyed their Sunday. I'm sure our good weather was due to all the good wishes I asked for yesterday - so thank you folks, just the ticket!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #3

Re: Foggy Sunday

Hi, I'm glad you got your walk Angie. Sorry to hear about the fog FM- we've had a sunny day here. I went for a lovely run although the first mile across the bridle paths was very muddy!
A busy few days here visiting Mum and Dad on Friday as Mum isn't too well. Yesterday was singing Bach and Haydn- there are a LOT of notes in the Bach and I definitely haven't got them in the right order yet.
Hope all are well and warm.