Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-02-2015, 10:03 AM   #1

Brrrrrrr Tuesday

Morning everyone. It's freezing here today. -7 according to OH car.

Angie, I hope your breathing is better today.

I have a late start at work today. Got an early finish though for a doctors appointment so only in 3.5hours today

Take care and keep warm chin tickles to all our furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
03-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #2

Re: Brrrrrrr Tuesday

Brrrrr here too Pamela but not quite as brrrrr as you. We have some snow which looks pretty but does not impress the cats! I am of course in much trouble fr not fixing it!
Hope all are well and keeping warm. I've a small fan heater in my 'office' but am still wearing thermals and a fleece. Unfortunately the heater scares the cats so they won't sit in here with me- I wonder if they'll work out that its a Warm Thing at some point?
I went out last night to try some street photography with my photo course- I doubt any pictures are in focus as I was shivering!

Hope all are well and warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-02-2015, 12:54 PM   #3

Yes, Brrrrrr here too - a bit more snow this morning but mostly thawed now. Even had some flurries but missed the photo of Monty staring out of the window at it ..... aaargh! OH has gone to play golf and I am awaiting a dog food delivery which I hope comes soon. Heating is on but I think I need another jumper too.

Hope all folk and FFs stay warm, dry and safe today.

Forgot to thank you Pamela for your kind wishes. I am OK so long as I stay indoors it seems!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
03-02-2015, 04:09 PM   #4

Best place to be Angie, indoors. Not as cold as it has been here but cold enough. The snow has nearly gone but we may get some more tomorrow. Huggins has been on the go all morning, all his Uncles have been getting it. Barnes is fed up now, I think Huggins is about to 'get it'!!

Well, sun is shining, dogs to walk.

What about a hot water bottle CS? Keep warm all.