Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-01-2015, 10:47 AM   #1

very snowy Thursday

Morning everyone. It's beautiful outside here with the snow. Got a good couple of inches last night. Had barney out for a walk in the wee woods and he was loving the snow.

Heading off to aviemore in a couple of hours, roads at the moment are open. Barney staying with dog walker so she will pick him up as normal then take him to hers after the walk. OH sister will be coming over to feed the cats and change litter trays and get cuddles so will be well looked after.

Back in a couple of days with lots of photos.

Hope you all have a lovely day and furbabies are warm and cozy indoors. Lots of chin tickles

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2015, 11:34 AM   #2

Re: very snowy Thursday

Morning Pamela - I do hope that you enjoy your trip to Aviemore. Hope that all the roads are OK and you have a safe journey. I look forward to your photos!

No snow here, clear and bright atm, quite chilly but not freezing. OH has gone to play golf! Dogs are snoozing in the sitting room (oh no they're not, Monty's barking at something, probably a Woodpigeon!); cats are snoozing on the bed and after I've finished clearing up the kitchen, I shall be working in the scriptorium.

Have a good day everyone. Stay safe, dry and warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #3

I hope you have a great trip Pamela. Sounds like your animals will be spoilt in your absence!
Enjoy the scriptorium Angie-it always makes me think of Castle Acre Priory where I used to run education programmes. I hope your scriptorium is warmer!

It's cold here but no snow. The cats are unimpressed and chasing the occasional sunbeam for their snooze.Madam hasn't caught a treat yet today as she is too busy glowering at the weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-01-2015, 02:24 PM   #4

Yes, my scriptorium is quite snug thanks CS! Can't imagine the discomfort those monks went through to write all those Bibles and scriptures but I suppose they all thought they'd receive their blessings in Heaven!!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
29-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #5

Afternoon all. Have a great time in Aviemore, Pamela. OH had Tess and Scout out this morning, they thought the snow was great. Neither of them has seen it before. We've had a few inches here but I could get the car out if necessary.

Not as cold as they said it would be but cold enough. Barnaby was on the bed for most of the night. Big Fooze is not impressed with the outside, I had to break the ice on his 'outside' water. There is a very large turkey in the oven at the mo' for the cats and dogs. Fecto's favourite. They are selling them cheap in Sainsbury's and it's cheaper than cat food!!

Stay warm folks and furries.