Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #1

its monday again!!

Thought i would start the daily as its a bit late in the day!!

Had a great day out with the dog walker today!! Went on her morning walk without barney to do some photography for her then out again in the afternoon on Barneys walk again to do photography. It was great seeing my boy running about off lead with othr dogs and also meeting other dogs whilst out and not reacting to them!! Got loads of photos so need to sift through them and get some on a disc for the walker.

Going to pic up another fosh tank tonight for the hall as we have been bitten by the aqaurium bug again!!

Hope you all have a lovely evening and chin tickles and strokes to all our kitties

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-11-2014, 05:26 PM   #2

Re: its monday again!!

Hi Pamela ...... love the sound of your creative day and I look forward to seeing some of your photos. Hasn't Barney come a long way? He must seem like a different dog to you now.

It's been a nice bright cold day here, quite a change from the miserable overcast wetness of the last few. Had a bit of a frost this morning. OH had a flat tyre and has had to buy a new one - he was flagged down by another driver as he was taking the dogs up to the woods this morning, so he had to come home and take them across the field instead. He's out with Dora later for agility class.

I've been getting on with designing our Christmas card and have ordered card and envelopes .....

Hope all have had a good day. Gentle smooths for any poorly pusscats from me.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
24-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #3

Re: its monday again!!

Evening folks, watching re runs of Captain Slog (Star Trek) at the mo, great stuff. We would love a fish tank Pamela, but I think it would be a nightmare trying to keep Barnes and Swirl from rigging up a little snorkel for Huggins and sending him into the tank saying 'get me that one'!!

We have been out with the dogs. Fagin met his best mate Wilson and Tess saw her running mate Elvis. Scout was quite well behaved, only barked at 2 dogs.

Will we get a pic of you Christmas card design Angie, I'd love to see it. I've nearly finished my 7th card but I need a couple more colours for it.

All cats are in except Fecto who seems impervious to the cold. Hope all are well, especially furries.