Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-11-2014, 02:26 PM   #1

Saturday

afternoon all, no one here, what are you all up to ?
This morning we visited a small christmas fair in the village and won several things on the tombola.
I have signed up to go to a special dolly convention next year in Nottingham. It's next May and will include two nights stay in a posh hotel, meals, workshops, talks and best of all meeting up with fellow enthusiasts, some from other countries.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Afternoon Shelley .... love the sound of the convention. Something exciting to look forward to.

Very windy here today, but so far not much rain. Leaves scudding off the trees now ...... I drove home in the dark for the first time in ages last Thursday from calligraphy and remember always hating driving home from work in the dark and catching the leaves whisking about in my headlights and thinking perhaps they were mice. Yes, silly I know!

My OH says he is feeling a bit better today. Still having sleepless nights but the jollop MUST be working!

Home made chicken curry tonight. Have a good 'un folks!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
08-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #3

Re: Saturday

Convention sounds really good Shelley. What a great treat.

Glad the jollop is having an effect Angie. We had homemade curry last night.

Very wet and windy here. Only Big Fooze and Barnes have ventured outside. Its too windy even for Fecto. Huggins is asleep at the side of me again after spending the morning hanging round Uncle Swirl's neck. Tires him out, well done Swirl. Good to be in the warm, cosy and dry. Just seen the England / All Blacks result. Poo. Watching the Remembrance Service tonight. Hopefully OH will get through it.without tears. Probably not, it upsets him to see children without their dads, also the futility of sending soldiers to countries that have nothing to do with us. Been there, done that.