Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #1

Dark Chocolate McVitie's Digestive Biscuit Thursday!

And I want some!!!!!!!!!!

Still mild here and drier than yesterday. My OH has had a nasty cold and cough in second week now and neither of us has had an unbroken sleep at all during that time so we are both exhausted, OH more than me. I'm going back to bed this afternoon to get some sleep hopefully. We really must get a new bed for the spare room so one of us can go somewhere else when needed.

I am sending calming positive vibes for Katie, Jac and Barney and any other poorly dog or cat today.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #2

Re: Dark Chocolate McVitie's Digestive Biscuit Thursday!

I'm with you on the idea of separate beds, Angie. When Ceri gets snoring the whole house vibrates, but being a bungalow there's no real escape! The spare room is a boon then, as long as I can get to the cotton wool and pull the duvet over my head!

Another mizzley horrid day here, poor chickens are stuck in the coop most of the day, renewed the straw this morning.
Got through the ironing watching telly, caught up with Holby and now to start watching The Missing.

Hope we get updates on our poorly pooches. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-10-2014, 06:21 PM   #3

evening all.
Hope you managed a nice afternoon snooze Angie and hope your o/h is better soon.
Nette, good that you got through the ironing whilst watching tv. I enjoy Holby and have recorded the missing.
Two beach walks today and a visit to Stranraer, i got the wooden lighthouse that i saw in the red cross shop on monday and a couple of books.
Off to the pub this evening, it is closing down on Friday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #4

Evening everyone.

Hope you are all having a lovely night.

That's me finished work until 10th November. Looking forward to the break away. Not got much planned. OH is off too so quality time together.