Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-10-2014, 09:16 AM   #1

empire biscuits Wednesday

Morning everyone. It's a chilly 1 here today. Had our first frost of the year last night. Was nice seeing the white on the grass and feeling the crispness in the air.

Just working today, already done a little bit of shopping as the shops were open earlier than I thought. Also treated myself to breakfast and a latte!! Barney's nose is still looking very sore today. I posted a new picture last night of how it looks. Wee soul is feeling sorry for himself just now!!

Hope you are all nice and Warm and lots of chin tickles to catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #2

Re: empire biscuits Wednesday

Afternoon Pamela - gloomy and raining here, no frost yet but a miserable day. I'm in the scriptorium working on my tea-towel contribution.

Hope Barney's nose shows signs of improvement soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #3

evening Pamela, Angie and anyone else.
We had a bit of a frost here last night too. Sorry to hear Barney's nose is still sore, poor boy. Hope work went well.
Angie , hope you got some work done on your tea towel contribution, what exactly are you doing.
We had a lovely meal out last night at a pub in Port Patrick.
Today we all took the dogs for a walk to a very remote beach. Kwame and Malaika are getting on well with my cousins sibes. Our two were able to run free on the beach which was great, just one scirmish between Kwame and Nahla who was carrying a ball and Kwame wanted it and refused to take no for an answer, she had him pinned down in an alpha roll, very scary but no damage done.
Poor Malaika wore her boots for part of the walk but we had to remove them when she wanted to run, her feet look sore but don't seem to be bothering her.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #4

Hi ladies, just hopping on board to say hello, it's been a busy day. Got my car sorted this morning, then a trip to the solicitor, then a quick weight check for Pandora at the vets.

Hope you are all well, it's been a miserable day, rainy and dark. Love to all dogs with sore noses and feet, and for Katie with her palsy symptoms , bless 'em.
xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-10-2014, 07:35 PM   #5

yes hope Katie is doing ok

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #6

Hello all, a very grey, wet miserable day here. Just doing various bits and pieces here. I went and gave blood- must remember it is best from my RIGHT arm, they couldn't find any veins in the left!

Hope dogs noses and feet are recovering and that all humans are well.