Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #1

Chocolate donut Sunday

Morning everyone. Hope you all remembered to put the clocks back!!

Just in from barneys walk and got breakfast on. In just in time again as the rain has now started and its pretty heavy. Also having to keep an eye on barneys nose as it looked bruised for a couple of days but he also cut it yesterday and its quite swollen lookinh, weeping and he cut it open again today! Have cleaned it but really sore looking.

Heading out later for a friends wee girls first birthday party at a restaurant. Think its more for the adults though!! Got her a ballerina musical glitter globe and a wee outfit and a onesie!!

Not much else going on. Have a lovely day folks, stay warm and dry. Chin tickles to pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #2

Re: Custard Slice Sunday

Good morning all! I hope the sky is bluer and brighter wherever you are this morning. It's very overcast here with that mizzle in the air, which is disappointing as I have to clean out the chicken run today. I have my friends arriving from Plymouth on the way to Manchester today also, staying overnight. Their room is all ready.

Well, the clocks going back made no difference to me, as no-one told the cats and the carer called at 7am anyway! No peace for the wicked. Just as well it's Sunday and a day when I can take things easy, no appointments etc.

My fur babes are all present and correct, Phoebe doesn't go far anyway, Pandora had a night on the tiles but was on the windowsill at 8am and Pearla is coming and going as she pleases. See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-10-2014, 10:10 AM   #3

Morning posh think we poated at the same time!! Maybe the mods will merge them together

We were the same with the clocks!! Still up early with the cats nd barney. Hope you have a nice night wiyh your friends

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-10-2014, 12:12 PM   #4

Morning Pamela and PP - grey and overcast here, a right gloomy day. OH is out at rally-o with Dora, fingers crossed she's a good girl and at least tries to obey! I've just had a nice grooming session with Monty and a couple of pet wipes, his coat is very woolly again and he is due to be groomed next Friday. I enjoy rub-a-dub-dub with Monty and remember that was how we bonded when he was a pup and I finally realised he wasn't going to bite me. It was a bit of a struggle the evolution of cat woman to dog and cat woman for me! We've also had a game with his squirrels but he's having a snooze now bless him!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday. I have to wait for OH to come home and change the clocks as I can't reach them!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
26-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #5

Afternoon all. Weather not too bad here but gusty. Huggins is asleep under my chin again, I think its the security he likes. OH had dogs out early so clocks back made no difference. Ironing to do today, nightmare trying to get washing dry. Have to be careful cos Tess panics when I put the ironing board up cos it squeaks. She doesn't like the hoover either. Barnes has been in and out about 6 times, Fecto was sitting letting the wind ruffle his floof. He thinks he looks quite dashing. Have a peaceful day everyone, hope all furries are safe and well.

Catsey Senior

26-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #6

Can't get into Onedrive, can't get into Photobucket now I can't post a new thread! Poo Poo Poo.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #7

Oh no FM! I need a photo of Huggins!!!

Catsey Senior

26-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #8

Doing my best Angie. Figured out a way to get photos from OneDrive to PB but now can't get into PB! Haven't been able to access OneDrive since they changed it from SkyDrive. Wish Windows wouldn't mess. Got some good pics of Huggins with his Uncle Fecto. He's asleep at the side of me with his Uncle Big Fooze who has been washing him. I will persevere. Watch this space, well, not necessarily this one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #9

evening all from rainy wild Scotland.
Yesterday i had a lovely day at the doll meeting with friends and managed to sell quite a lot from my stall, club members got discount prices so everyone happy.
We left at 9.30 this morning and it was quite alright weather, however once we got on the motorway it deteriorated.
Still here we are, unpacked and done a food shop so all well.

Catsey Senior

26-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #10

Nice one Shelley, sounds like a good day all round. I am chuffed at the moment cos I've managed to navigate the unknown complexities of Photobucket and posted pics of Huggins.