Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #1

white Rose Saturday

Morning everyone.

Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday. I'm at the hairdressers getting my hair done. Just a colour and a much needed cut. Out to pick up a dog later that is being surrendered to springer rescue. I did his assessment and he is a lovely wee thing. Should get a new home in no time!!

Lovely and sunny here at the moment. Got all the house work done and washing in the area before I came out so all organised

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
18-10-2014, 01:34 PM   #2

Re: white Rose Saturday

Ah, I'm sure the lovely spaniel will be adorable Pamela
It's stayed dry here for the morning but I don't think it will last. Went to the garden centre end bought a new 'friend' for Gary the goldfish, another orange oranda type, this one is called Charlie which is either a boy or girl's name so will fit.

All present and correct here today, hope your weekend goes well x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #3

Afternoon Pamela and PP ........... sun is just starting to poke its rays between the clouds but won't be out much today sadly. IT'S SCHNAUZERFEST WEEKEND! Some photos of today's walks are just making their appearance in the other place. Our walk is tomorrow, so just hoping the sun shines. My OH is feeling rough and I'm beginning to get a sore throat, so hope we can hold out too.

Hope you enjoyed the hairdresser Pamela and hope Charlie settles in with Gary, PP. Do you keep them in separate tanks for a while to make sure Charlie is healthy?

Have a good w/end all. I wish Kazz would look in.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #4

Hi all,
I hope you are pleased with the hair cut and colour Pamela. Welcome to Charlie- good name! Hope you shake that cold off Angie.

We went for a wander around Anglesey Abbey again so I could take some pictures for the course I'm doing. It is 'aperture week' so we were challenged to get pictures with a shallow depth of field. I'll post a few later. I am enjoying learning more about the camera and how to use it!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
18-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #5

Evening folks. Hurrah - picked up Huggins today. Trouble is I can't even access Skydrive let alone upload to Pbucket. Grrrrrr. Big Fooze and Fecto are looking after Huggins, following him round and making sure he's OK. Swirl, Barnes and Inky aren't too sure.

I will try later to put pics on. Don't know what the problem is but I can't access FB or my emails either. Hope all is good with everybody and furries and the Springer finds a good home.