Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #1

fern Wednesday

Morning everyone. It's lovely and bright here today. Got the day off work and oh is off too so going to go for lunch I think. I'm loaded with the cold aswell though.

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Chin tickles to all our catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
08-10-2014, 09:59 AM   #2

Re: fern Wednesday

Morning Pamela, sorry to hear about your cold- hope you feel better soon.
It is wet and miserable here - I may have to change my plans as I WAS going to print and laminate stuff for a training day I'm delivering next week but it is difficult to keep soggy cats off the print outs and it doesn't look very professional to have laminated muddy paw prints!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #3

morning Pamela,CS and everyone else.
Sorry to hear you have a cold Pamela, horrible isn't it.
Bright and sunny so far, just about to take the dogs for a walk to the river then off to work this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #4

Hi all, it's turned into a wet and wild afternoon here now.
the rain is beating down and thankfully all the cats must have sensed it was coming as they have settled down to sleep.

I've not done much today except the usual housework, just gave Gary the goldfish a clear view of the kitchen by changing the water in the tank.

Making a chicken dinner for this evening, a midweek roast, now there's a novelty for me! I don't do cooking

Missed the cat programme last night so will go into iPlayer and download to watch later.

Hope your cold goes soon Pamela. Enjoy your sunny days!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-10-2014, 04:03 PM   #5

Afternoon all ....... sunshine atm but showers earlier and windy.

Had our chimney swept this morning, all good - our burner is very efficient and had only produced about a small basin of ash in four years! It's been lit and we now have a cosy sitting room, OH and the dogs are thankful!

I've been investigating a thundershirt for Monty, thinking of fireworks to come but I sent a query to the website because Monty freezes and plays statues when we try to get him to wear an ordinary coat so I asked whether in fact a thundershirt wouldn't increase his anxiety and do no good at all. Had a phone call from the man, very helpful and has given me contact details of a Tellington T-Touch practitioner, so I've emailed her and we'll see how things go. Poor Monty was upset by the thunderstorm a couple of nights ago and I could hear him panting. I really would like to help him if possible.

That's my news peeps.

Pamela, hope you enjoy your Birthday lunch, sorry about the cold; CS, hope you manage to keep the assistants from leaving pawprints over your training pages; Shelley, hope you had your walk in the dry and that work goes well; PP - roast chicken! Lovely, I'll be round later!!! Hope you all have a good day.