Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-10-2014, 08:29 AM   #1

petunia Thursday

Morning everyone. It's bright but cold here this morning. Not far off the first frost of the year!

Hope all poorly people and pets are feeling better. I'm working today then meeting a friend after for dinner and maybe a coffee got a bit of time before I meet her though so might go and have a look at new cameras!!

Have a great day everyone x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #2

Re: petunia Thursday

Hi Pamela and everyone who looks in later )
Definitely colder here today although it's bright and sunny there is an autumnal nip in the air.

My sis in law and I are off to see The Mousetrap in Cardiff tonight. The Agatha Christie play is on tour and as I've never see it in london I will enjoy the chance to see it closer to me. We are having pre theatre dinner and taking the train so I can have a little glass of wine too

Have a nice time with your friend Pamela, I know nothing about cameras but hope something takes your eye

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-10-2014, 04:22 PM   #3

Re: petunia Thursday

afternoon Pamela, Nette and anyone else who looks in.
It was colder here this morning but gradualy improved to being quite hot again and sunny.
Hope you have a lovely time tonight both of you.
I have been t work this morning, then called at the farm shop for fruit and veg and most importantly home made cakes and pies,lol.
Just back from a river walk/run with the dogs.
Tonight we are taking Chris and his friend to see Blackpool lights and have something to eat.