Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #1

Snapdragon Saturday

Afternoon all, hope all are OK? It's dull, overcast, gloomy and damp feeling today, actually smells like September. Not cold though.

Laundry continuing today but with tumble dryer as nothing would dry outdoors today.

Dogs and cats are well.

Spag bol for supper, not sure whether it will actually be spag or penne/fusilli, will decide later. Does anyone here make their own pasta???

Good wishes for a happy Saturday!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
20-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #2

Re: Snapdragon Saturday

Not too bad here, managed to get a load of towels nearly dry. Went to watch our local rugby team, (OH's old team), play today. 2 teams out, 2nds and 3rds. 3rds got badly beaten, 2nds won comfortably. While we were out Scout had eaten a toy Ford Tractor I had bought for my youngest brother as a joke. She had also finished off my shortbread biscuits, something she has never done before.

Had a little chat with all the cats about the arrival of Huggins. Barnaby has been told he's got to take him under his paw and let him be his assistant. Chubbiz did this with Fecto, They would both sit outside at night and watch the bats whizzing round, Chubbiz wasn't a fan of bats.

Angie, I don't make anything let alone pasta. I can cook but I hate it so the kitchen is OH's domain.

Catsey Veteran

20-09-2014, 08:33 PM   #3

Fancy that, FM - snap, my OH does the cooking and likes to bake. We've got a lovely seedy cake he's baked today.

Love the apprenticeship idea ...... we had that too with Kizzy and Pip was her assistant, especially when it came to cupboard inspection duties. Pip is now fully qualified!

See http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=38542

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
20-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #4

Brilliant pics. I've got some old photos of Chubbiz 'teaching' Fecto paw to paw combat as well as 'bat recognition' and 'bird recognition', especially magpies, (Chubbiz bête noir).

Catsey Veteran

21-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #5

Any way you could scan the photos and show us???