Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
04-01-2014, 10:23 AM   #1

Soggy Saturday

Here I am again, that's 2 days in a row I have started the daily thread
Morning all. Not quite so wild out today, I hope. Off to get dressed and take the doggy out. Meeting a friend after that for a coffee then off to meet a potential new client.

No idea what the day holds after that.

Looking forward to getting back to work on Monday and back to some normality. I enjoy the break but I get so lazy when I am off work.

Have a good weekend people xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-01-2014, 10:40 AM   #2

Re: Soggy Saturday

Morning Elaine, have a nice walk, hopefully you don't get wet. Wild night here, torrential rain. Soon, OH and our doggies will have to take rubber rings and flippers. Thunder and lightning again yesterday evening.

My tumble dryer is mended so onwards with the backlog of washing/drying. Did bedding yesterday, towels today.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #3

Good morning all!

Dry and fairly bright for the moment, all is very still. Last night was a corker, thunder and lightening, whistling winds and banging rain. Had a board game night and rugby with my brother and sis-in-law and niece, cats were both in and snuggled down.

Today we had planned to visit friends in West Wales but that's been called off until later in the month. Best news is that I've booked my ticket to see my sis in California in April can't wait.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-01-2014, 06:13 PM   #4

Afternoon all been a lovely walk round the water park with Bella had a nice cup coffee in the café there and then walked again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-01-2014, 08:30 PM   #5

Well I don't really feel I should complain about the weather as we haven't had it as bad as the west but oh what a grey, wet, cold day!
We went for a wander into Saffron Walden and I found a nice jumper in a 'vintage' shop (posh second hand- this IS Saffron Walden) and a duvet cover in the sale. Other than that we did very little. Back to what is left of work on Monday but I'm working from home to wait for a pet food delivery- £30 for Smudge's food compared to £48 from the vet!

Stay warm and dry everyone- hope no-one is flooded.