Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Morning all.

Its cold here yesterday we had sleet I swear we did. Pretty much broken up until boxing day now however the chap who I work alongside and runs the other shift was poorly last night so I told him let me know if I need to go in.

Off to the shops (idiotic I know) but got to be done, and its not so bad when I do not have the time element of rush rush rush.
Stupidly not booked a hairdressers appointment so going to have a search for one.

Have taken Bella out and eaten my toast so ready to go.

Knee was not a straight forward as I imagined yesterday but hope a resolution in sight have also decided loosing a little weight will help.

Off out tomorrow for a Christmas meal with friends which will be a bit emotional as my good friend starts her chemo for throat cancer on 30th Dec.

And then volunteering at the homeless charity tonight and again tomorrow. Have to inform them I may not be available if Lee (work) goes down.

Anyhow Morning all, back shortly.

And have we decided about the quiz???????????

Angie how is Monty coping with the works next door?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

Hi Kazz, and everyone

You're going to be a busy bee, luckily I've got a hairdresser's appointment booked for 10.30 and I'm having a colour so will be about 2 hours. Ceri's going to mate's for the morning, IF I can get him up and moving

See you later, have a fun packed day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #3

Merry Winter Solstice to all

Morning Kazz, PP. Horrid morning here weather-wise, windy, wet, overcast. Luckily OH is up again and out with the dogs. Whatever bug he has has now decided to pour so let's hope it'll run away and leave him alone, he's had it for well over a week/10 days now.

Thanks for asking about Monty, Kazz. I think because it has been everyday he's become acclimatised and it doesn't seem to worry him any more. I have bought a nice brown blanket to put over his crate so he has a nice snuggly cave to go to if he wants.

Kazz, sorry your knee is not "straightforward" - can you say why that is?

We have a homecheck to do for Lurcher SOS around mid-day, otherwise nothing much on. May have to do some housework!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #4

Morning all.on the motorway at moment.dogs coats arrived this morning,the courier said she had only just recieved them.
Karen,sorry your knee isnt better,best wishes to your friend.
Nettie,enjoy your busy day.
Angie,glad your o h is getting better.

Catsey Veteran

21-12-2013, 04:02 PM   #5

Well I am back and it was not to bad out there I think everyone thought it would be packed shoulder to shoulder in the shops however it was less than normal Saturday.

Managed to achieve everything. Managed to get my hair cut well trimmed would be better description but I am almost out of the layers now next trim I think.

Having dinner earlier than normal as off to the centre tonight.

P.P Hope you got Ceri up and about and your hair is as you wish.
Angie Glad Monty is acclimatising to the noise going on next door who is moving in have you seen them? And pleased your OH is feeling a bit better, just thinking how your life has altered since Monty came into it doing a home check.
Shelley Glad you got the coats in the nick of time. And you have a safe journey to the van. If we loose you I wish you Merry Christmas and many beach walks.

Catsey Veteran

21-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #6

My knee apparently has not gone as well as he hoped which I kinda figured as it hurts still and feels like it is going to give way still but the locking has gone now.....which is good. So not keen on another operation so will try strengthening it.