Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #1

Tuesday daily

Morning all.

Work tonight so not doing too much. Need to pop to Iceland....and taking Dad with me for the journey.

Have ordered a new table for the kitchen/diner.

Bella has been out but a bit of a todo a couple young chaps with an off lead - correction NO lead to be off - young something not sure of a breed I kinda think it might be a cross but there as so many now it could have been a pedigree. Anyhow it is apparently 7months old but was twice the size of Bella at least I would have estimated
its back as level with a good sized Labrador's head
and it came charging at us from no where honestly I am quite good at dog spotting. Bella was not struck on the pup in her face and the pup was bouncing.
I tried to shoo the pup away it did not work - Bella decided she would shoo it away - the chaps gently sauntered over and made half hearted attempts to call the pup "Brucie" to them they failed but by then I had moved on and eventually they followed the pup who was off after a Border Collie. They just did not have a clue...............
Bella not happy her hackles up - not sure of her history but the scars do not bode well.
Ohh yes I saw them back in the carpark after putting Bella in the car and asked where they had come from in the park (My thinking was engage them in conversation rather than get angry see if I can get through about the lead) And the jist of it was

And apparently they had been in a tree they said with the dog ............. "RIGHT!!!!!!"...so now I have to look to the skies as well as the horizon for dogs.

Have a good day all right off I go into the snowy yonder - get it Iceland - snow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday daily

Hi Kazz, hope the Iceland expedition went well

That 'pup' coming for Bella was a bit unnerving don't people read the news!!! Unleashed dogs in public places should be a no-no. Can't help thinking bad of those two youths, maybe young but very thoughtless, and that pup will not be controlled at all. I fear for the dog's future (sigh)

Went to Pets at Home this morning, found one closer to home than the previous nearest store, needed more tank gravel and filters to give the fish a good going over before Christmas. I take it it's ok to use the C-word now Angie

Hey ho, off we go, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

26-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #3

Iceland trip went well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #4

Dogs in trees!! That's a new one on me hope poor Bella isn't too stressed x

Catsey Veteran

26-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #5

Don't ask me how they got the dog into a tree - but they were so half soaked - anything could have been possible.

My issue is the chaps were okay (thick but okay) the dog seemed nice but too pushy and not had any training especially "NO" or recall. They had no lead and we were quite close to the childrens play area as well.

I have reported it to the park keeper........nothing happened bar Bella had her feathers ruffled and I got a bit stressed. But it could have been so different.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #6

Evening all.
Started the Christmas shopping which is early for me.Could only do so much as i was using the park and ride.

Catsey Veteran

26-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Evening all.
Started the Christmas shopping which is early for me.Could only do so much as i was using the park and ride.

That's interesting I usually use cards or at a push CASH

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #8

Karen,half my post was missing due to having to use mobile.meant to say i couldnt Carry anymore bags,lol