Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #1

monday

morning everyone on this very rainy day.
Not much to report, done a very wet dog walk and i'm off to visit a friend this afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #2

Re: monday

Shelley............snap done a very wet dog walk and I am being the one visited this afternoon.
Nothing more to report apart from Mom should have been in hospital for her gullet widened but she is poorly with tummy trouble so advised to stay away. Nothing to serious but enough to make her not want a procedure done.

Have had to phone my GP as my knee is still very not tender but like its burnt when you touch it even lightly and warm waiting for the results back from the hospital from when they drained my knee to see what antibiotics I need from the cultures or whatever they have taken from what they drained.

Catsey Veteran

21-10-2013, 11:14 AM   #3

Ouch Karen, poor you. I hope your knee gets sorted soon.
I wonder if an epsom salt bath would help ?
I've been treating Malaika with it and have read up a bit, they can help remove toxins from the body, help with muscular pain, reduce bruising and relax the nervous system. You need two cups full to a bath and stay in for 12 minutes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #4

Hi All, i came back yesterday. Quite a change in temperature and weather since I landed back in Blighty. We had a fab cruise, the sun shone for the most time and only in port in Nice did we have a cloudy sky.

Sorry to hear about your knee Kazz it sounds like an infection so I hope the cultures provide the answer and the right treatment.

I have two very cabin crazy cats in here today, well Pandy mostly, Pearla is watching the rain fall down the window. I'm doing the holiday washing and the rads are full of steaming clothes, you soon fall back into routine.

Catsey Veteran

21-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #5

Hi Nettie,
glad you had a great time, back to earth now, eh

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #6

Welcome home PP.....and MrPP