Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-10-2013, 08:21 AM   #1

monday

morning campers,lol
just coming round with my second cup of tea.
Pamela, hope your visit to the dentist goes well, keep thinking of your new car.
Forgot to tell you that last monday, my youngest son got stuck in his room. The door fastening mechanism somehow shattered. I had to ring Howard at work who gave me instructions on how to remove the handle, all to no avail. He had to return home climb onto the roof, into chris room through the window and take the door off it's hinges.
Off to the vets tonight as Malaika has some swellings between her toes, i think they are cyst like and are actualy going down with the application of sudocreme, we will still go though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #2

Re: monday

Morning Shelley and those to follow. Hope malaika gets on ok at the vet.

Thanks for the thoughts for the dentist, not looking forward to it!! Just as you say need to keep thinking about getting the car after it. Also get my new suite on Saturday this week so busy but nice week

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #3

Morning Shelley, Morning all

Pamela thinking of you at the denist, and resolve your headaches. And then have a good treat by collecting the car.

Wonder if Malaika has been stung by something or stingers or acorn pods are they hope you get them sorted.
How worrying stuck in his bedroom good old Howard.

Well I am off with four or five of my cousins to try and work out my Aunt and how we manage her affairs going forward. Not sure how it will work out - as my one cousins said first meeting of the board.

I will tell you what I have just done I have being trying to turn the TV over and nothing happened so I turned the TV off and on nothing turned sky box off and on nothing. Turned both off then back on nothing tried again only to realise I was using the cordless mouse not the remote. DUH

So cutting Dads hair then a shower and off to physio and then my cousins so may not be around much today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #4

Morning all - gracious Shelley, poor Chris, poor Howard - what a very odd thing to have happened, glad everyone is OK.

Pamela, hope all goes well with your dentist apt. My OH is in the chair as I am typing this, hopefully his last apt to get his infection under a crown sorted. At least he won't have too much pain as the tooth is dead, but it's having to have your mouth open for such a long time, made his jaw ache last time. Just keep thinking about your new car - I am looking forward to photos!

Just saw Pip outdoors from the corner of my eye, he has something in his mouth, not sure if it is a bird or a mouse, quite large whatever it is. I've closed the bedroom window so he can't dismember it on the bed. Luckily dogs are asleep after having chased larger creatures up in the forest earlier.

Kazz, hope that your Board meeting goes well and that you and your cousins don't have too many boardroom battles!!!

My breathing is not too good today, there is low pressure I think so I shall take it easy today, some laundry this morning and I do need to get the vacuum out too, but I'll perhaps do some calligraphy practice this afternoon.

Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #5

Sounds a lovely way to spend a Autumn day Angie in front of a log burner and a hobby you like.

Hope Pip did not not just have the pudding in his mouth and the starter and main are already in the bedroom

Pamela missed you coming in so as above thoughts for the dentist and think about the CAR

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #6

Karen, hope your family board meeting went well.
Malaika has been to the vets and was a good girl. He has confirmed that they are interdigital cysts and has said they can be caused by trauma or infection. She has quite a long course of ab's and we are to bath her feet twice daily in epsom salts.