Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #1

sunday

morning everyone.
We had a lovely meal at my sons last night, lots of bits and pieces including pizza, salad, savoury muffins, chilli and nachos,potato skins and carrot cake to finish.
Been out with the dogs this morning and now due a visit from my parents this afternoon.
Hope everyone has a fun day.
Have to say the forum seems realy quiet at the moment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #2

Re: sunday

Hi Shelley ........ glad you had an enjoyable meal last night, sounds lovely!

Miserable day here weather-wise after yesterday's gloriousness. OH has just taken Monty to his agility class and I will be taking Dora around 1.30 and bringing Monty home. I have his drying coat ready as I expect he will be a wet shivery Schnauzer. No stopping taking photos this week. Will probably light the log burner when I come home. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #3

Shelley sounds nice way for a weekend and I agree the forum is totally dead at times.
Do you think you will get another cat?

Angie you are running a pet taxi service.....light the burner.
So Dora is going to Christmas parties.......lucky girl.

Afternoon all. No done a lot today, bit of jigsaw puzzle and Bella walking. Rainy and cold here will post a picture of Jasper in a moment. Jasper is my nieces Jack Russell....lovely lad but I am so pleased I did not get a puppy sooooo much work.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #4

Karen,
no i'm very sad to say we wont get another cat because of the caravan. There is a fast road just in front of the van and i always worried when we left the cats at home. If we didn't have a van we would get another cat like a shot.
Jigsaws drive me nuts,lol
Angie, sounds like you are very busy with the dogs.
Mum and dad have been today, they always bring their dog and it's been very tense as Kwame and Reuben don't get on. We kept Kwame in the bedroom today and i have to say it was a much more enjoyable visit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #5

evening Angie, Shelley and Kazz.
Angie, sounds like Dora has a busy time ahead!!
Shelley, glad this visit wasn't as tense.
Kazz, did yo get your jigsaw done?

We were out and about today and ended up buying a new car!! Didnt go for a civic as we first thought we would. We got a Fiat punto evo!!! Lovely car, we get it tomorrow night after my emergency dentist visit as i have sore gums which are also causing pains in my head.

Will post up pics of the car when i get some

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #6

Pamela, how exciting, a new car. Look foward to the pics.
Hope your dentist visit goes ok

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Karen,
no i'm very sad to say we wont get another cat because of the caravan. There is a fast road just in front of the van and i always worried when we left the cats at home. If we didn't have a van we would get another cat like a shot.
Jigsaws drive me nuts,lol
Angie, sounds like you are very busy with the dogs.
Mum and dad have been today, they always bring their dog and it's been very tense as Kwame and Reuben don't get on. We kept Kwame in the bedroom today and i have to say it was a much more enjoyable visit.
I think the same could happen here when Jasper comes to visit. But may improve as he gets older however I know its not him but Bella and her previous life.... ...but one of those things could have happened with a dog we had from a pup.

I thought jigsaws drove me nuts too however really getting into them, must be getting old.

Catsey Veteran

13-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
evening Angie, Shelley and Kazz.
Angie, sounds like Dora has a busy time ahead!!
Shelley, glad this visit wasn't as tense.
Kazz, did yo get your jigsaw done?

We were out and about today and ended up buying a new car!! Didnt go for a civic as we first thought we would. We got a Fiat punto evo!!! Lovely car, we get it tomorrow night after my emergency dentist visit as i have sore gums which are also causing pains in my head.

Will post up pics of the car when i get some
I saw a civic for the first time today too well (I could have seen them before but not noticed ) but I do like the punto's ....... I have become a fiat fan actually having Percy the Panda.
What colour is it?

Sorry about your head/gums......hope you get it sorted.