Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #1

Saturday

afternoon all.
Hope everyone is ok.
Been for a nice long dog walk this morning, now i have a few doll related things to do and then we are going to my eldest sons and partners for a meal.
I have also been in touch with C.L.A.W.S which is a local cat charity, we have all had a sort out and i have lots of good bric a brac and books etc to donate for their temporary shop in november. We are donating it in memory of Tuppence, Tom and Jerry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Afternoon Shelley - lovely thing to do in memory of Tuppence, Tom and Jerry. We have a box of stuff that could go somewhere useful ........ just need to find somewhere!

It's been a glorious day here. We took the dogs up to the top of Butser Hill to meet up with our dog trainer and other class mates with their dogs. It's quite high up and can be rough if the weather is poor, but it was ideal, sunny, very light wind and just lovely. I had a bit of a walk on my own and then came back to the downs gate and sat in the sun waiting for the others. All the dogs had a whale of a time running off lead, chasing each other, apart from a new rescue who had to be on lead. Then we all went to a pub for lunch. Nice pub where dogs can be taken inside to the back room. We don't take Monty and Dora in, but a few of the other dogs did come in with us. M&D were happy with their stuffed bones and a snooze in their car crates. Just got home, nice cup of tea and a snooze is beckoning me too!

Hope everyone else has had a lovely day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #3

Well its been wet and windy here today.
Popped out and picked a few bits up. Done now and home spent the day really walking Bella in between the heavier showers. Done a bit of jigsaw - starting to enjoy them.

Also looking at deals to fix the electric and gas prices......had update of pension update at work and looking into a few things maybe adjust my 5 year plan.

Catsey Veteran

12-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
afternoon all.
Hope everyone is ok.
Been for a nice long dog walk this morning, now i have a few doll related things to do and then we are going to my eldest sons and partners for a meal.
I have also been in touch with C.L.A.W.S which is a local cat charity, we have all had a sort out and i have lots of good bric a brac and books etc to donate for their temporary shop in november. We are donating it in memory of Tuppence, Tom and Jerry.
That's a lovely thing to do. Enjoy your meal too.

Catsey Veteran

12-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon Shelley - lovely thing to do in memory of Tuppence, Tom and Jerry. We have a box of stuff that could go somewhere useful ........ just need to find somewhere!

It's been a glorious day here. We took the dogs up to the top of Butser Hill to meet up with our dog trainer and other class mates with their dogs. It's quite high up and can be rough if the weather is poor, but it was ideal, sunny, very light wind and just lovely. I had a bit of a walk on my own and then came back to the downs gate and sat in the sun waiting for the others. All the dogs had a whale of a time running off lead, chasing each other, apart from a new rescue who had to be on lead. Then we all went to a pub for lunch. Nice pub where dogs can be taken inside to the back room. We don't take Monty and Dora in, but a few of the other dogs did come in with us. M&D were happy with their stuffed bones and a snooze in their car crates. Just got home, nice cup of tea and a snooze is beckoning me too!

Hope everyone else has had a lovely day.
Sounds like a lovely day perfect Saturday. When is Dora in for her spay - 3 months?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #6

She should be done mid December Kazz but we don't want her to have to miss all her C-word parties - she already has two to go to, so we will book her in for the beginning of December. Seems earlier is better than later - they otherwise seem to run the risk of phantom pregnancy.