Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-10-2013, 08:22 AM   #1

Mellow Monday

Good morning!

It's grey and dull this morning but very calm and still dry.
The trees are still holding their leaves , well my magnolia is changing but they are hanging in there. There is a cold front coming towards the end of the week so i expect some leaf drop then. Will leave the mess for my niece to clean up as she's looking after the house and cats for me as we go on our cruise on Saturday

Getting used to my new iPhone, it's the first time I've had one of these smart phones but for now I still like to browse my laptop in the morning for my mails and Catsey chat. Is there a Catsey app ? I'm quite a technology numpty and will probably be ages learning all the new shortcuts that other folks manage with ease!

Hope all our doggies and pusses are well and behaving as they should. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #2

Re: Mellow Monday

Morning posh. There isn't a catsey app as such. You should be able to save the site though on your phone. I have a windows phone and have catsey as 1 of my main tiles.

Art work today then home to walk barney and possibly go look at a car as we are looking to change my sports car.

Chin tickles to all our pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #3

Morning all.

Have swimming the morning - well leg stretching.
Got to pick up a few bits and bobs while out. Starting to look at what to take to Wales end Oct.
Going to PAH as well as I have to pick up some food for Bella and picking up some for Jasper too. Will post a picture of him I think.
Going to make a few phone calls trying to sort out my Aunts stuff meeting up with four of my cousins next Monday too sort things out.

P.P That cruise has come around quickly mind you this time last year I had just come back. Enjoy and don't forget a cardy or two.....gets chilly at night.
Pamela - What are you thinking of changing tour car to? and did you find the gundog trainer better for Barney than the others?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #4

Jazz, Iam looking at getting a Honda civic. Took 1 for a test drive yesterday and it was nice. In regards to the gun dog training. The trainer was working on heel work which will lead to off leash recall. Barney actually seems alot happier now that the trainer has shown us how to take the protectiveness away from him and showing him we are the leaders and there to protect him if you like. Another session in 2 weeks all going well.

Catsey Veteran

07-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #5

Don't know much about Civic's but did look seriously at the Honda Jazz and really liked its adaptability especially the fact the rear seats go flat. Lots hidden and excellent storage too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Started on the room re-organising today, just getting rid or deciding what needs to go .... as a first step. Poor OH (who is now suffering with heel problems too) had to get up in the loft, used to be no problem but it doesn't feel as if it will be long before anything up there will have to stay there ......

Pamela, glad you are feeling confident with Barney's new trainer. That's great for all of you.

Kazz, hope the swim went well and PP, leaves seem to be taking their time this year. I expect everything will go suddenly when the temperature drops. Yes, jumpers/cardi must be a good idea, especially on board ship.

Have a good evening folks.

Catsey Veteran

07-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Don't know much about Civic's but did look seriously at the Honda Jazz and really liked its adaptability especially the fact the rear seats go flat. Lots hidden and excellent storage too.
Spooky! I parked next to a Jazz at the vet today (had to go and get a worm tablet for Dora) and liked it too. Would definitely get a dog crate in the back.

Catsey Veteran

07-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon all. Started on the room re-organising today, just getting rid or deciding what needs to go .... as a first step. Poor OH (who is now suffering with heel problems too) had to get up in the loft, used to be no problem but it doesn't feel as if it will be long before anything up there will have to stay there ......

Pamela, glad you are feeling confident with Barney's new trainer. That's great for all of you.

Kazz, hope the swim went well and PP, leaves seem to be taking their time this year. I expect everything will go suddenly when the temperature drops. Yes, jumpers/cardi must be a good idea, especially on board ship.

Have a good evening folks.
Maybe now is the time to look at getting a shed or using a shed or garage and putting stuff you go into the loft for into there...............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Maybe now is the time to look at getting a shed or using a shed or garage and putting stuff you go into the loft for into there...............
Ah, I thought that Kazz, trouble is the more room you have the more you tend to hoard although I admit the idea of bringing most of the stuff you need downstairs is brilliant.

I've been up the loft this week for the suitcases, well the mess was horrendous, of course the roofers never cleaned up there did they? So I have a big job to do when I get home from the cruise and will think about bringing the C-mas trimmings down and storing them in the shed for next year.

Catsey Veteran

07-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #10

Trouble is with sheds ........ they are damp. We don't have a garage, well we do, it's being turned into my craft room!