Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #1

shhhhhh, it's Sunday

All quiet here! Cats have been out, fed and now fast asleep on the sofa next to me. Ceri's had breakfast and is napping in the chair, paper has dropped tot eh floor and his glasses are perched on his head and Tom , well he's still spark out in his room. He stayed up yesterday and was on his X box til late so won't be seeing much of him until lunch time.

A week today we'll be in Barcelona ready for our cruise around the Med. Can't wait. Struggling to pack clothes as I think we should have a few warm things too, just in case. Then there's the shoes, think we'll wear our trainers to travel as they are quite heavy.

New iphone came yesterday, waiting for the activation to kick in before I can use it, should be sometime today, still using my Mac for now. Orange are dragging their feet getting my mobile service up and running.

Hope you are all fit and well, chillax today, chinny tickles to out fur kids xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #2

Re: shhhhhh, it's Sunday

morning posh. Glad you have got your new phone. your cruise sounds good

not sure what we are doing today. if the rain stays off then we are going to OHs mums to let barney run about. if not then its a relaxing day at home and then a walk with barney putting into practice what we were shown yesterday by the gun dog trainer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #3

Morning PP - your cruise sounds wonderful and I always find shoes govern everything else clothes-wise. Can't stand uncomfortable feet! Probably why I always wear trousers.

It's a lovely autumn day today, blue sky, sunny, no wind but a wee bit of a chill in the air although warm in the sun. OH will be taking Monty to agility and then an hour later, I will follow on with Dora for her first "real" agility session which has been put off because she was in season. She has previously been to a couple of puppy agility introduction sessions but ....... well, I'll let you know what happens. I am meant to be bringing Monty home as we switch over dogs but if he's tired enough and will be happy in the car, I may stay on for a bit and perhaps try taking some photos of Dora's first go.

Hope you all have a good day.

Morning Pamela!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #4

Afternoon all.

Well been in the garden today and managed to a few bits including giving Bella a good rub down with her Chamois leather she adored it and she is now gleaming. Opps phone back shortly