Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #1

Tuesday, pinch punch etc.

Good October morning to y'all.

Hope your heating is blasting out today Angie
Looks like we'll be needing it, although it's not that cold yet, I think the rain makes you think it's colder that it is

I'm off shopping early this morning before the crowds so I can think better, although I make a list I've been hopeless lately, getting distracted and then forgetting essentials.

I've been on to the scaffolders, well, via my builder and hurried them up. It's still dry here this morning, fingers crossed they will appear.

Hugs to our poorly friends and other halves, hope the appointments go well Kazz, and your OH's mouth is not so sore today Angie. Pamela, how's that cold? We're all germ free at the moment - touch wood. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday, pinch punch etc.

Morning PP - hope your shopping goes well. I'm afraid I don't go out shopping if I can help it, I don't count quick trips to the farm shop. Do it all online, so much less hassle, I've never liked crowds. Do miss bookshops though.

OH is surprisingly lively this morning and is off to play golf when he gets back from walking the dogs. So he's not in any pain. He has to go back though for another dental appointment later in the week. He was in the chair for about an hour and a half yesterday!

Kazz - I'm amazed you are still being chipper about the mess up with your appointments. They are just so officious - bit like the letters and warnings from our local surgery (it's flu jab time). Can't they just take a pleasant tune, instead of flimsily veiled threats .......... if you don't .... bla bla. Why? I would guess it's because they are under so much pressure from govt for stats etc. they can't think straight. I get grumpy when stressed, they are no different.

Ah well. Hope all goes well with scaffold removing, shopping and appointments. Have a grand day, keep smiling and think of cats! That's sure to calm you immediately. Works for me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday, pinch punch etc.

Evening all stitches out.