Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-09-2013, 07:36 AM   #1

at last its friday!!

morning everyone. its drizzly yere today and misty.Feeling alot better today so antibiotics have been doing their job! Took Barney to dog school ladt night and he was the deviant of the class!!! Working today then a nice relaxing night.

cuddles and chin tickles to every catsey pet xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #2

Re: at last its friday!!

Good morning Pamela, glad you are feeling better

Dear Barney, there always has to be one delinquent,
my Bronnie was expelled from dog school. She was far too human to be taught how to behave like a dog, she disrupted every class and we were asked to come back when she was less playful! Needless to say, we never went back, she remained 'human' and childlike for a very long time, but loved everyone who couldn't help loving her back. She developed arthritis and became less agile and mobile, she took lots of meds and in the end she was with us for 14 years, until the sad day she passed to the Bridge. Miss her much, will probably never have another dog.

On a happier note, it's dry here today and weatherman says we may have sunny spells, yay! Waiting now for the scaffolding to be taken down, then the clean up outside starts.

Have a good day Catsey friends and fur kids.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #3

Morning all.

On my way out in a minute or two so a fast reply. My sister is picking me up and taking me to get some compost - Yeah something to do..........and something to do all next week doing to tubs/beds.

Knee okay keep getting cramp but I think that's the muscles working hopefuly in the right way again. Have physio on Monday - well I have an appointment but still have stitches so think I may be sent home again. But we will see.

Pamela - Glad you feel better amazing how AB work isn't it. And about Barney it shows he has character and does not follow the crowd.....who wants a cardboard cutout dog?
He will get there, you just have to decided
where "there" is.

P.P. Well congratulations on managing your roof replacement, that's a big achievement. Have a good day watching people clean up.

Shelley hope you have had a good night out.

Alex how is the caravan coming on?

Elaine - How the devil are you all.

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #4

Posh, in a way im glad to hear barney isn't alone but also sad to hear bronnie was expelled. Good to hear that your scaffold is away soon
Kazz, hope you enjoyed your trip out and that's good that your knee is healing.

I'm just heading home from work. Got a couple to phone and arrange my first home check for Springer rescue. Quite nervous about it but will be fine. OH and I are also hopefully heading out for some dinner tonight. Antibiotics definitely doing their job too!!

Have a great evening folks x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #5

Hi all - late sign in from me, sorry!

Pamela - we did our first home check for Lurcher SOS a few weeks ago, well, OH more than me as I stayed in the car with the dogs but the couple came outside to meet Dora in particular and were very nice. They passed on all counts and I hope they will soon be having a nice Lurcher to live with them. It's always a bit nervous making doing something for the first time - I hope your applicants are as nice as ours were. It must be harder if you don't take to the people. I'm glad you are feeling better too - antibs do work very quickly luckily.

PP - glad to hear your roof is finished and all will be straight soon - it hasn't taken that long really has it? Bet you are pleased that it's finished before Winter sets in.

Kazz - what are you planting in your tubs??? I'm tempted not to bother but if I don't I will miss my tulips next year. Still, a while to go before tulips need to go in.

I've had a day with family history ........ I keep finding puzzles! Earlier in the week I found the same couple who looked as if they had married each other x3 - two dates were close and there was another for a different area and a year previously. Luckily, my genealogical detective cousin who lives in London went and checked the parish register and couldn't find our ancestor, so it must just have been an error.

Hope all have had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Posh, in a way im glad to hear barney isn't alone but also sad to hear bronnie was expelled. Good to hear that your scaffold is away soon
Kazz, hope you enjoyed your trip out and that's good that your knee is healing.

I'm just heading home from work. Got a couple to phone and arrange my first home check for Springer rescue. Quite nervous about it but will be fine. OH and I are also hopefully heading out for some dinner tonight. Antibiotics definitely doing their job too!!

Have a great evening folks x
Hey good for you I did a few checks for SBT welfare a good few years ago but none for years. Did do a few for Cats Protection but have to say I was not good at it.

Where are you off out to for dinner.........? sure it will be nice.

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hi all - late sign in from me, sorry!

Pamela - we did our first home check for Lurcher SOS a few weeks ago, well, OH more than me as I stayed in the car with the dogs but the couple came outside to meet Dora in particular and were very nice. They passed on all counts and I hope they will soon be having a nice Lurcher to live with them. It's always a bit nervous making doing something for the first time - I hope your applicants are as nice as ours were. It must be harder if you don't take to the people. I'm glad you are feeling better too - antibs do work very quickly luckily.

PP - glad to hear your roof is finished and all will be straight soon - it hasn't taken that long really has it? Bet you are pleased that it's finished before Winter sets in.

Kazz - what are you planting in your tubs??? I'm tempted not to bother but if I don't I will miss my tulips next year. Still, a while to go before tulips need to go in.

I've had a day with family history ........ I keep finding puzzles! Earlier in the week I found the same couple who looked as if they had married each other x3 - two dates were close and there was another for a different area and a year previously. Luckily, my genealogical detective cousin who lives in London went and checked the parish register and couldn't find our ancestor, so it must just have been an error.

Hope all have had a good day.
Hiya Angie a bit like a detective investigation really - have you ever thought of joining a club?
Not actually tubs but the new raised bed Angie which I have now done have to give a 10/10 score for Westland "Jack's choice" compost very nice stuff.
I have planted daffs and now tulips in it Angie so far not sure what to put in apart from that - thinking of putting in pinks/carnations (long flowering and nice scent) and maybe lavender too.

Catsey Veteran

27-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #8

kazz, we just went yo yheblocal beefeater. gave barney his first pigs ear too. he loves it. wont let it go!!