Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #1

And its back to Monday!!

Morning everyone. Its Monday again!! At work having breakfast as I like to come in and relax before I start. Its overcast here just but im liking the cooler weather. Heading to PAH after work as we bought a new collar for barney on Saturday and its already starting to break and its too big for him. Also having to keep an eye on Harris again as he has started being a bit picky with his food since he finished his tablets on Saturday. Hoping it wasn't just the tablets giving him an appetite. If hes not right by tomorrow then back to the vet tomorrow night. Not taking a chance with him now.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #2

Re: And its back to Monday!!

Morning Pamela and those to come along later. Overcast here this morning and rain is forecast. OH is out with the dogs. We all had a bit of an exhausting day yesterday with Dora and Rally Obedience (she tried and did well for a young beginner) and then fun agility competition with Monty (he ran really well in the first round but was sabotaged in the jumping round by a man just outside the ring who was eating!) - it was all good fun. I have taken over 300 photos!!!! so will be sorting those out today and will post any if good. OH has a golf lesson this afternoon.

Hope Harris is OK Pamela and that you managed to exchange Barney's collar - I think P@H are generally very good with that sort of thing.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #3

Good morning Pamela & Angie, and all,
Hope you had a good weekend, we had pretty good weather and enjoyed a bbq at a friend's home on Saturday. Today is a different story, absolutely chucking it down! Not going out at all, will stay in and chill like Posh & Pearla- Pandora has just had to go out and explore.

So glad Monty is doing well at agility, shame on the man scoffing in front of him, what's a dog to do faced with such temptation!

Hope Harris's appetite picks up Pamela, I have same problem with Posh, such a tiny eater and so fussy. Thankfully no illnesses to compound the problem, she's just a stick thin diva with food issues

Keep dry all, and pray fro a return to Summer soon. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #4

morning everyone.
glad all the doggy events went well, Angie, despite poor Monty being led into temptation. Look foward to seeing your pics.
Pamela, hope Harris is ok.
PP, hope you enjoy your indoor day.
It's raining here but we think we will still have a day out in Lytham.