Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #1

Hot Sunny Sunday

Afternoon everyone! Another hotty here. Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I am imagining what sort of roast Kazz is having for her I'm Home again Sunday.

Kizzy had a bit of sickness last night just as we were getting ready for bed, nothing much just up-chuck really but she's been asleep all morning and I am leaving her to rest up. She is on her bed in the cat room and has the water fountain and bics if she wants them to hand or to paw should I say. I expect it is the heat and she was outside all yesterday, although I am sure she was dozing in the shade somewhere, being a sensible girl. Hope everyone else's cats are coping with this warm weather. Sometimes I run wet hands over Pip's fur as he rather likes it.

Monty is asleep in the sitting room where it is reasonably cool and his daddy is with him, although not sure he's actually asleep - may be watching the golf or the cricket. Dora seems to like lying outside, silly girl but the heat does seem to make her restless.

I'm about to stick my nose into a book again. I have a few additions to the Recommended book thread which I should add.

Have a good Sunday folks. Keep cool.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #2

Re: Hot Sunny Sunday

Hi Angie, it's a very hot one here too. The cats seem to be coping but I'm frazzled

There is a lovely through-draught in the sitting room so I'm in for the moment, we went for a walk early this morning, then showered. Ate left over pizza for brunch not good for the diet but hey, no cooking- result!

I'm just pressing clothes by hand after drying outside, if I can get away without ironing them, I will. The sun makes you very house-lazy Another week of this to come... better get used to it.