Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #1

Thursday - still hot!

G'morning

It's another warm one, all the doors are open, and have been since 7.30! Cats are basking out on the drive, except Posh, sensibly keeping cool.

We're off for the day on the train to Barry Island, with my mother who is 76 today and dad and my niece, Sian. Sunscreen at the ready and hats and cool drinks.

Angie, you sound like you have lots of fun with Dora and I'm sure she's trying her best. Pamela, fingers crossed that Harris is now well enough to accept a doggie friend. Yola, have a great pamper day and a fab holiday at the lake, always wanted to do an Italian Lakes holiday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #2

Re: Thursday - still hot!

Morning PP - not too hot here yet. Hope you have a lovely day on Barry and Happy Birthday to your Mum!

Happy Holiday to you and your family Yola. Have a wonderful time in Italy. I am envious.

First picking of raspberries here this morning which I had on my breakfast cereal. They were yummy.

See you later folks, have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #3

Afternoon posh and Angie. Its not warm here either today.

Posh, happy holidays
Angie, fresh raspberries sound lovely

We had our home visit last night and have been recommended for rescuing a spaniel.
Harris also has another vet appointment tonight and probably get more bloods taken. All going well the vet will sign him off as he is constantly getting stronger and back to his old def

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #4

evening all, hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather.
We had a lovely long weekend in Scotland, counting the days until we go back,lol.
Lots of catching uo to do on here.
Have alovely holiday Yola
PP, hope you had a lovely day today
Pamela, hope Harris continues to improve
Angie, may you're Raspberries prosper