Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning all

Its wet here. I had plans to try to clean the UPVC outside but weather is not being kind to window and door frame cleaners. Have another plan. Going to try to sort out some clothes for my cruise 29th June so about 28 days to go. But if the weather turns I am off out. A window frame a day is one less for later.

Have a great day all. I know I say it everyday however I do mean it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning Kazz, overcast and wet here too but not currently raining properly, more the sort of annoying mizzly stuff that's really just a nuisance.

OH has gone off to play golf. He sees himself and his play buddy as "roughy-toughy" extreme golfers who play in all weathers - if the course is open, they'll play. Mad if you ask me, but it keeps him amused!

Dora is brewing for her first season I am fairly sure. She is restless, one minute playing happily with Monty and then suddenly not wanting to know, but she can't settle and sleep, she lies down for a few minutes and then wanders about. She doesn't understand what's happening to herself and I really feel for her. All I can do is sooth her when she comes to me - at least she'll only have to put up with it once.

Have a great day all from me too - may Gaia smile on you today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #3

Afternoon karen,Angie and anyone to follow.hope you Got some holiday togs ready.
Very nice weather here.usual couple of beach walks and chilling out.

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #4

Hiya all

Angie Yes it does cause them to be restless and also causes as I think I have said "upset tummy and caught short" well that's been my experience with Sal although Tess was much better she did not fuss at all but got very clingy/restless so a combination of Dora.

Your hubby must be mad...........GOLF.....mind you I have took advantage of the break in the weather and got into the front and gardened....just come I soaking wet. So maybe I am an extreme "roughty toughty" gardener...

Shelley I have done no holiday togs yet .... ...but have managed to rangle the front garden into shape which has cheered me up no end means only a bit of upkeep before my cruise so it should stay okay with little to no input from Mom, If the weather holds I have my weed/path clear to apply.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-05-2013, 04:25 PM   #5

Hi all! It's warmed up quite nicely this afternoon, just as well because all the doors are open. Had a bit of a kitchen disaster. I was washing the floor with my old mop and bucket and emptied the water down the sink then got my feet soaked as the water rushed out from under the sink via the kick board I rushed to get old towels etc and phoned my friend Gareth, he's a builder/plumber/ all round good egg He came straight away and sorted it out; seems the outlet pipe at the back had been leaking for some time but the gush of water from the bucket must have split the hose- anyway, all done now. Except for the awful smell- all the gunk that had built up has leaked out and it stinks.

Of course Pearla has decided that this smelly opening must be investigated! so keeping her out has been a challenge, Posh is asleep (as always) and Pandora is out chatting up the birds.

All or nothing in this house Take care!

Catsey Veteran

30-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #6

Uggggh...........the bucket that broke the pipes back then.....