Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #1

Thursday

Well, is there anybody there? I've been looking on and off all day and no new threads to respond to, so thought I'd cast a line out with a wiggly worm on the hook and see if there are any little fishes out there???

We've had several short showers here during the day with a heavy hail shower just before 4.00. OH is out playing golf and hopefully found somewhere to shelter. Silly Dora was outside and didn't come in until it was over - hopefully she'd found somewhere to shelter.

My Kindle Fire has arrived and I've found all the books I'd previously had on my Kindle all available to read and an album that I'd put on my Cloud yesterday was also ready to be downloaded. I'm a happy bunny so far, but the thing is so sensitive that I've ended up turning pages when I didn't mean to and not knowing how to get back to where I've been before. Not yet got my feet wet in the cloud though ...... still a bit confused by all this new tech!

Hope everyone is OK and has enjoyed their day whatever they've been up to!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

evening Angie, just catching up.
Glad your kindle fire has arrived, whatever is a cloud ????
I like my kindle but rarely read it due to having some many real books backed up. We are going to the caravan for a week on sunday so should have some quality reading time.
Work today and then cleaning floors when i got home. I am useing the free steam mop that i am trialing for black and decker which came through the forum

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #3

Hello both. And anyone else out there reading and not posting

Well weather here I and out of showers.

Angie glad you are enjoying working out your cloud - maybe just sitting on it and day dreaming is the way forward.
How daft of Dora to stay out - dogs !!!!

Shelley best of luck finding time to read I keep trying and failing so working on doing so on my cruise. You really are getting use of the caravan aren't you.....how is your Dad?

Well today we have been as I say dodging showers managed to plant up 4 basket type wall baskets, and two fuchsia baskets hope these work out have grown them on and used the baskets I see being used in the garden centres for fuchsia's (brought two for 10p) last year. They are called "Show Off" and "Purple Fountain"
Have planted the long wall trough up and also the big hanging basket Hope to get it all finished tomorrow.

But will have to go out and get more plants. If we ever get some weather I will snap a few pictures.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #4

Karen, my dad is feeling fine thank you for asking.
Sounds like you have been busy planting, hope they all grow well for you. I like fushias they remind me of little chinese lanterns

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Karen, my dad is feeling fine thank you for asking.
Sounds like you have been busy planting, hope they all grow well for you. I like fushias they remind me of little chinese lanterns
That's a lovely description of them.