Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
22-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #1

Wednesday -midweek moment

Good morning!

Grey day and windy here, but I'm not going to keep on about our weather as we have nothing to complain about really. Those poor souls in Moore and Oklahoma City have real trouble and cause to worry about rain and storms. What a shocking scene after that tornado hit! What heartened me was that the sense of community and resolve remains, also how people are searching and caring for lost or lonely pets in the aftermath. the emergency services have been wonderful.

Ceri has a visit to the barber today, then it's a shopping run for essentials, the cat litter has disappeared- I reckon there is a special goblin that comes in and carries it off in the night! I don't know where it goes.

Not much other news, hope you are all well and your furbabes are being good.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday -midweek moment

morning PP and all to follow.
Hope you catch the cat litter goblin
Been out with the dogs as usual, washed up etc and now i'm off to work for the afternoon.
Yoga this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #3

Afternoon all! Yes, you are quite right PP - we can't complain about the weather compared to those poor folk in Oklahoma. Do you know that I momentarily thought that I should send a PM to Eileen about it and then of course remembered she's not here any more.

My best school friend has popped in to see us on her way home to Leicester - lovely to see her and of course we don't have long enough to talk about all the things that are just bursting to be talked about. Even after so many years.

I ordered the Kindle Fire HD yesterday and will let you know when it arrives! I read it's all set up ready to go and you don't need to download stuff before you can use it ........ hmmmmmmm!

Luckily, the cat litter goblin doesn't come here as Kizzy and Pip "free range"!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #4

Afternoonall.

Had anice day here weather has already said

Temperamental. Been out with Dad today tothe garden centre a good choice for both of us I like it- place I get my mossfor the troughs from one done up Vivid Pink geraniums "Katrina"seemed apt given the USA weather and paler pink geraniums trailers, and purpletrailing petunia's. Just got a little green to add then that's done. Dad had apotter its undercover and level, it also has a farm shop attached we broughtsome chicken and having homemade curry (shop brought sauce) and rice tonightcame home and had a lovely cappuccino each and a angel cake for Dad and a pain au chocolat for me.

Have planted up 5 small wall baskets for a bit of colour and 2 larger whicker ones as well as the large deep trough. Just the three big hanging baskets to go and the big long trough.

I have decided its almost middle of may I am planting up.

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #5

Ohhh what happened I got two different type of type face.

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good morning!

Grey day and windy here, but I'm not going to keep on about our weather as we have nothing to complain about really. Those poor souls in Moore and Oklahoma City have real trouble and cause to worry about rain and storms. What a shocking scene after that tornado hit! What heartened me was that the sense of community and resolve remains, also how people are searching and caring for lost or lonely pets in the aftermath. the emergency services have been wonderful.

Ceri has a visit to the barber today, then it's a shopping run for essentials, the cat litter has disappeared- I reckon there is a special goblin that comes in and carries it off in the night! I don't know where it goes.

Not much other news, hope you are all well and your furbabes are being good.
Did the barber scalp Ceri or just trim a little I hope you find the cat litter goblin (by chance is it you!!!) or are the cats self sufficient housekeepers .

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
morning PP and all to follow.
Hope you catch the cat litter goblin
Been out with the dogs as usual, washed up etc and now i'm off to work for the afternoon.
Yoga this evening.
Have you been doing Yoga for long?

Catsey Veteran

22-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Afternoon all! Yes, you are quite right PP - we can't complain about the weather compared to those poor folk in Oklahoma. Do you know that I momentarily thought that I should send a PM to Eileen about it and then of course remembered she's not here any more.

My best school friend has popped in to see us on her way home to Leicester - lovely to see her and of course we don't have long enough to talk about all the things that are just bursting to be talked about. Even after so many years.

I ordered the Kindle Fire HD yesterday and will let you know when it arrives! I read it's all set up ready to go and you don't need to download stuff before you can use it ........ hmmmmmmm!

Luckily, the cat litter goblin doesn't come here as Kizzy and Pip "free range"!

Have a good day all.
That's weird you saying that I thought oh I'll email Eileen.

Glad you are pleased you met up with your friend. A good friend is a good friend regardless of the timespan between meetings.

Look forward to your review on the kindle fire...although I will stick with my kindle - no point in changing for changings sake.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #9

Karen, yes i have been doing yoga for approx 10 years now.I have finaly grown to like it,lol, although could do to do it more than once a week to realy benefit.
Sounds like you and your dad had a nice time at tyhe garden centre.