Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #1

Wednesday having missed Mon and Tues

Well off to be in a minute back a work now not that I do not like work but had so much going on I wonder how I find time to work........ ..........MRI on knee tomorrow.

Anyhow thought I would start the daily......and then sneak off to sleep

See you all later.....play nicely

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday having missed Mon and Tues

Hi Kazz, hope your snooze went well.

Pandora's finding her feet, gave me the runaround last night, and a couple of scrams for my efforts, but she found her way back to the house, so have to learn to trust her.

Took the parents off to meet the tour bus, took longer than I thought, forgot about school traffic but were there just in time to meet the coach.

A trip to the community recycling place later to get rid of the old carpet, so have to move myself, see you later x

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
01-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #3

Evening all, glad I'm not the only one who missed half the week, and it's May already! How did that happen?

Hope you had a good sleep Kazz. How will they scan your knee? Do they still put your whole body in the machine? Or am I getting mixed up with a CAT scan?

PP, sounds like Pandora is settling in nicely! How is Posh getting on with her new housemates?

Nothing interesting to report today so I shall just comment on the weather, bloody lovely it was!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #4

[quote=TiggerMoon;686509]

PP, sounds like Pandora is settling in nicely! How is Posh getting on with her new housemates?

It's an amicable truce TM no fur flying but get the odd throaty growls from her if the new girls get in her way, especially Pandora, she tends to get up Posh's nose more than Pearla, who is very submissive to Her Maj. Each girl has their own preferred place for chillaxing, and Posh tends to sit by us more in the evening- asserting her top cat position!

Thanks for asking! Have a great sunny Thursday x