Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #1

Sunny Spring Saturday

Hope it's as nice where you are as it is here!

I should have got up at 7am when I first woke but thought I'd have another 10 minutes, which turned into another hour so I feel I must catch up now. The cats are sorted, fed OH and myself, first load of washing in and time for a cuppa!

Kazz hope you knee better soon, you too Yola, great weight loss Kazz, was it planned or due to being unwell?

Since its a nice day, my son-in-law is coming up here to put his new tent up in our garden for its first airing. Gives him a chance to sort out any problems before they take it away for the May Day Bank Hol.

Righto, must move, love to all and you fur kids. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Spring Saturday

Morning posh. Sounds lime a busy day you have!! Hope all goes well with the tent. Always best to see the before you take it away.

I'm in the hairdressers just now. Always find it quote boring. Not a favourite event for me. Heading home after to get organised for tonights party.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-04-2013, 03:30 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Spring Saturday

Hi PP and Pamela and everyone else too. Glorious day here too. Getting quite hot in the greenhouse now, one of the auto vented window openings is not working, must get OH to have a fiddle with it. No seedlings yet.

Still having major computer problems and no fix yet on the horizon. Going to look at laptops - at least I'll be able to get online.

PP - glad to hear that Pandora is doing well and not worrying her scar. Cats are wonderful at recovery, please give her a wee chin tickle from me.

Kazz - have you got anything sorted re your knee? Physio or medical intervention of any sort? Knees are so vulnerable aren't they/ I hope Yola's knee is improving???

Enjoy the weather folks, it is actually warmer outside than indoors today - lovely! Have a good 'un!