Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #1

Atlast its Friday!!

Morning everyone. Soo glad its the weekend! Got such a busy 1 ahead of me though. Getting my hair done tomorrow and getting the last couple of things organised for Sundays marathon walk!! Also got OHs sisters 40th birthday party on saturday night but only going for a couple of hours as its an early start on Sunday.

Its bright and sunny here today for a wee change. Hopefully its like this when i finish so OH and i can go for a walk and enjoy the weather even though its a bit breezy. Hope everyone has a great day and a lovely weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #2

Re: Atlast its Friday!!

Hi Pamela and everyone! What a glorious afternoon here in the Valleys, sun and blue sky, Spring has sprung.

Going to stay like this tomorrow so the mower is getting its first airing of the year and I will get much needed exercise.

Stroke group for Ceri this morning and food shopping for me then a quick visit to the barbers with Ceri and a look at some wood laminate flooring for the bedroom. After the walls and ceiling were painted the carpet seemed very old and grubby so have decided to ditch it and get a new floor and two rugs either side of the bed.

Have a great weekend everyone, my 3 fur kids are doing ok, Pandora is being good and not messing with her midline scar and will be having a post op check on Monday. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-04-2013, 07:24 PM   #3

Re: Atlast its Friday!!

Evening all thought I had replied to the thread before going out but obviously not. Old age!!!!!

My knee is agony today have applied a deep heat rub but no difference
Anyhow went to the hairdressers and now my hair is almost all one length and just below my ears in a blunt bob I do like it.

Other than that nothing going on here at all just life in general.

Ohh meant to say weighed myself this morning and have lost 1/2 stone in 10 days.