Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #1

Thursday Daily

Well again windy and overcast here however I am off for my walk in a few minutes. I have already been swimming and taken Sal out and she was fine then my BIL and niece came and she was full of beans - asleep now though.
Off to sainsburys then off for the walk, although I take the bike. Unsure as of yet.
My Godsons younger sister is 18 on Sat so helping with the party her Mom is one of my bestesy and oldest friends. Decorating the hall etc Sat daytime.
Got to book a hairdressers appointment for tomorrow. Other than that nothing much up here.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #2

Re: Thursday Daily

Afternoon Kazz ............. it's cold and blowy here but the garden is coming on quickly, we have daffodils still out and the tulips are catching up.

Still having major problems with the computer so I'm taking the opportunity to say Hi while it's working.

OH is out playing golf and I am minding the animals. Dora has been quite a pain, she's eaten both treat bags with treats inside so I've told her she won't be getting any more at all ............... she's also taken to crying unless she's on someone's lap! She also managed to get hold of a crusty roll left over from OH's lunch plus a bag of 4 baps that were meant as part of our supper ..... all gone in a matter of minutes. It's amazing that if I leave anything in her reach I get told off by OH but as he left the rolls and the treat bags, of course no comment or blame can be laid!!!!

I am sorry to see that your knee is still causing problems, as is Yola's. I thought you two were friendly enough to each other NOT to be crashing knees together!

Have a good day all. Hope to be able to see you later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #3

Re: Thursday Daily

evening Karen, Angie and anyone else.
What a busy day Karen and what a naughty Dora , Angie.
Been to work this morning and have Chris friend over for tea.
Having a dolly day soon so need to phone some friends