Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #1

Sleeeepy Sunday.

Morning all, although it feels like the middle of the night to me, as the Pandora problem persists, I've posted in behaviour the story so won't repeat.

Have had a busy little weekend, Tom my grandson is staying while his parents have an anniversary weekend away. He's a grand lad, 13 and a half, typical Kevin the teenager, long hair, refuses to wash, with no concept of day/night, his bed is his refuge and he lounges around all day- just like having another cat really! Except the cats have better hygiene

The weather is back to normal, rain rain rain, at least it's a good excuse for a film day, have dvds I've been meaning to catch up with. See you later, if I'm awake!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #2

Re: Sleeeepy Sunday.

Sunny and warm here, but a stiff breeze too. My sore knee is causing me agony . . . didn't slep much at all as and can't really get around much. Not sure what to do - whether to see doc or just go straight to a physio.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
14-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #3

Sorry to hear about your knee Yola, and your sore heel earlier on, seems you need a good check out at the docs. Old age don't come easy the rain has cleared up now, but still very dark and overcast day. Take care all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
14-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #4

Afternoon all. I am having a very lazy day today, it's been so hectic since thursday. My youngest turned 13 and we went to Cardiff for the day, to go visit the Dr Who exhibition (which was fantastic!), then she had a sleepover friday and yesterday was a shopping trip to spend her birthday pennies. Needless to say I am beyond exhausted and in pain, but it was worth it to see her face when she saw the Dr Who tickets

They are back to school tomorrow, feels like it's been a long Easter break. We did manage to get a load of work done in the garden the first week, before the weather turned rainy, just want it to dry up now so we can get really stuck in!

Yola I know all about knee probs, I would head to the doc as your first port of call. It could be arthritis or just a strain, but best to be checked out x

Hope you manage to catch up on some sleep PP x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #5

Hi everyone. Sorry to be absent so much lately but my computer is still being a real pain and not getting any better, also my usual computer chap is not responding, maybe he's on holiday ............ I am expecting work next week and won't be able to do it, so I am beginning to get panicky.

We took Monty and Dora to an agility afternoon yesterday - sadly pouring with rain so had to make use of the indoor facilities which is fine but there is a rather nice outdoor circuit which was only fit for a quick run round in the rain. Dora did an hour with other puppies, nothing hard, just small jumps and tunnels and then Monty was in the advanced class and did everything but didn't win any accolades as for some reason the collapsible tunnel spooked him this time and he got penalties. He has been to agility today with his master and baulked twice in the same place as other dogs and then ran after horses in another paddock ............... I asked OH if Monty was good and he said "not bad"!!!!

Will be back when I can!!!

Yola, sorry to hear about your knee keeping you awake. I think GP first, I'd want an x-ray before deciding where to go next.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #6

Hiya all.

Well wet and windy here not at the same time just Mother nature taking turns. Been out and about a bit, taxed the car online and checking through insurance now.

Brought Dad a pill box for his tablets, that seperate days and morning, noon night, bed, from Asda for £3 excellent he is well chuffed and saves the normal - have you taken your tablet conversation/discussions.
On holiday for 2 weeks now.....YIPPEE.

Yola Snap my MRI for my left knee is 2 weeks Thursday but on cancellation list. Pain bad getting worse -Doctor said he thought it is a cartlidge/meniscus tear. I have got a physio appointment on THursday this week too. Going through every option pain can be really bad and now on 3 elastic supports at the same time. The knee does not give way but does feel like it will and locks and painful to force it to unlock. OUCH
Hope yours is not as painful. But go to the Docs.

P.P. cats and teenagers good comparison. Off to read the Pandora update too.
Alex - 13 already WOW - Happy birthday Hayley.
Angie - Maybe there was something there if other dogs spooked as well a scent or something. Good on him though and Dora sounds like she is coming along nicely too.