Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #1

friday

Morning everyone.
Bright and dry here at the moment.not sure what we are doping today,o.e thing is for sure we will be walking on the beach soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #2

Re: friday

Morning and one thing for certain here I will be asleep soon.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #3

We have heavy rain showers here, so another indoor day. Coupled with this my heel is seriously painful (some kind of muscular thing) and this has impacted on having a sore knee too so I'm limping around pathetically. Saw a new chiropodist the other day but she was so very odd (talked in this really annoying, affected way and just wouldn't listen so you couldn't hold a conversation with her - left me quite uncomfortable) that I've decided to go back to my old one. It means a bit of a walk but he was good so is worth it.

Off to play Pass the Pigs with the boys. Only another 10 days of Easter holiday left

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #4

afternoon everyone hope you are all having a good day.
Shelley hope you had a nice walk on the beach today
Kazz, hope you manage to get asleep
Yola, sorry to hear about your heel and knee, hope its better soon.

Im just getting ready to finish work then OH and i are heading out for dinner as it is our 3 year anniversary today so we are going for dinner to teh place where we had our first date 3 year ago so looking forward to that then its home for an early night as im working tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #5

Happy third anniversary Pamela and partner,enjoy your evening.
Yola sorry to hear a out your sore heel.
Off to see if the pub had opened soon.its changed managment and undergone refurbishment recently.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #6

Just managed to get on to the computer ........ it's driving me nuts! Really heavy cold showers here on and off, and a bitter wind, I got caught out going to get some things from the shop and although I'd meant to go to the garden centre, I came home instead.

Kizzy, Pip and I had 4th Anniversay games this morning ... cats are just so easy to please and we all had fun.

Sorry to hear about your heel and knee Yola - could you have bruised your heel???

Hope you've slept well Kazz and I hope the pub was good, Shelley! Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #7

Evening all, had a lovely day. I was asked last night if I would step in last minute to help accompany some children from the local autistic unit to the swimming pool. I was a bit reluctant but so glad I did these 5 and 6 year olds were absolutely fab and so happy to be there. I had a bit of juggling to do with picking up Ceri from stroke group but all sorted and I spent a great hour with them, helping them splash about in new surroundings.

Their teachers and nursery aids have so much patience with them, my little charge, Kian, was so excited. He can't speak was screaming with pure delight. I would love to go every Friday but this is my busiest day and can't give the full commitment, however I have said that I will be happy to accompany the kids on any trips provided I get notice to organise things my end.