Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
10-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #1

Wet Wednesday

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day.

Started off sunny this morning but quickly turned to drizzle, at least it's starting to warm up a bit.

I stopped smoking over easter, unfortunately I picked up a nasty cold at about the same time, so I have been ill ever since! Just about feel normal now and starting to appreciate the benefits.

It's birthday week for the kitties, so I have a few cute photos to share if the computer does not crash first!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #2

Re: Wet Wednesday

Hi Tigger Moon and everyone

The rain has just started here and thankfully the workmen have finished the new bedroom ceiling in time. I have to make a journey to the landfill site tomorrow with 12 bags of old artex ceiling, hope they don't get too wet, they are going to be horrendous to lift and messy too

Pandora had her vacc jabs today, she's been a bit itchy since then, needs a booster in 4 weeks. Her weight is 4.12kg, must watch she doesn't pile it on though. Her teeth are a bit tartary so will need some treatment later on.

Looking forward to pics of your kitties TM, how old are they?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy's
10-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #3

You may need to wear your waterproofs tomorrow! Or bribe someone else to do it for you!

How are your new additions settling in? Are they going to be indoor or outdoor cats?

I have a good selection of ages, 14, 7 and 1! Missy (7) is rather plump at 5kg, but I hope that once the weather improves she will go out a bit more and slim down a bit!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #4

Ahhh, just seen pics of the kitties, and a great idea having a birthday week, TM. They look like they really have fun together, my three are finding their feet, all indoor cats but allowed out with supervision. So far Pandora and Pearla haven't shown any interest in the great outdoors. Posh is sticking to her guns and staying close to me and not giving up her fave places to sit, Pearla has decided that the top of the cat tree is her pitch and Pandora likes the windowsill.