Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #1

try harder tuesday

Sorry about the Brief contribution in yesterdays thread,a combinaton of poor connection and useing my mobile to Post.we bought à bird feeding Station in stranraer yesterday and it is bring well used already.today we are going to try a new walk,hopfuly by the r River luce,we think we should come out by the beach.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #2

Re: try harder tuesday

Afternoon Shelley ....... hope you've come out where you expected to! Another thing we have in common - I always made a point if possible of feeding the birds while on holiday although it must come as a bit of a shock when the food suddenly stops.

My oldest friend is hopefully popping in this afternoon and I've been dashing around with the vacuum and duster this morning.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #3

All ready for the workmen and the ceiling coming down tomorrow. We have moved in with Pandora and Pearla in the spare room, which will be fun! No doubt Posh will have some thing to say about it - about 3am I expect!

Still cold out today, have made arrangements to take Pandora for her second set of vacc jabs tomorrow, hope she behaves, Posh is so well behaved there, don't let me down baby.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #4

Afternoon everyone. Shelley hope your walk went as planned.
Angoe, hope you had a nice afternoon with your friend.
Posh, hope the jabs go well.

I had a busy morning. Had a few things to do. Went for a beautiful drive today and had the roof down as the weather was lovely here today. Good to have a day off and its sunny for a change!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #5

Thank you Angie and pamela,the walk went as planned,the beach was where we expected it to be.Malaika and Kwame even found some friends.Angie,hope you enjoyed your friends visit and pamela,Glad you enjoyed your day off in the sunshine.Pp hope pandora is a good girl tomorrow